Saturday, May 30, 2020

Which licensed survivors I would love to see in Dead by Daylight?

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I realized I haven't given much attention to the survivor side of Dead by Daylight. I figured since I do so happen to have some great choices which survivors I would love to see in this game. Keep in mind, this is strictly my opinion only. I will be naming a couple often thrown out by the fan base with a few you might not see coming.

1. Sam & Dean Windchester (Supernatural)


Why wouldn't you want two hunters that virtually hunted anything you could possibly imagine? These two brothers has literately been through Hell many times. Even limiting them down to most survivors, they still got stuff they could rely on to help them against the threats inside the fog. I would even say they're among the toughest of the survivors if they ever show up.

2. Sidney Prescott (Scream series)


One of my top choices for a licensed survivor has to be Sidney Prescott. I know what a lot of you are likely going to say. We already have Ghost Face, yes we do but it's an original character with a licensed mask then later costume. Therefore, they still haven't brought in Scream. Honestly, she is a survivor I deeply respected for a long time.

3. Ellen Ripley (Alien series)


Who the hell doesn't want Ellen Ripley in a game like this? I am well aware that's a lot of games based on that franchise including a couple multiplayer games. In a way, it just means more bringing that franchise into Dead by Daylight. But also Ripley was the expert on killing Xenomorphs longer than anyone else.

4. Andy Barclay (Child's Play/Chucky series)


Of course, I would love to play as Andy in this. You can't have Chucky without Andy. No one fits the role more perfectly. Andy started in this as a six year old boy now a full grown man holding his own. He always been Chucky's biggest enemy. This guy knows Chucky well enough to see right through a trick like the one at the end of Curse of Chucky.

5. Reggie (Phantasm series)


I have to go more Reggie than Mike here. Reggie has the nostalgic quadruple custom shotgun. Obviously he won't be bringing that with him. He played a big yet confusing role in the final Phantasm movie. He is sorta the guy you want to keep you safe. After all, they were facing The Tall Man who had an army of the dead under his command.

6. Clear Rivers (Final Destination series)


Here's how I went about choosing a survivor in a franchise where most victims dies by Death itself. Clear was lucky enough to survive the original movie to die near the end of the second movie. I have to say she does know some stuff that could help the survivors against these threats. She even got herself committed away on purpose to protect herself.

7. Doomguy (Doom series)


I know a lot of people would question this for many reasons. Doomguy has a long history of facing Hell to always come out on top. Now that's a very rare kind of person. Someone who would be difficult for the killers to bring down. Obviously, Doomguy won't be using anything maybe a few power ups if possible but that's it.

8. Torque (The Suffering series)


Now a more darker choice of a survivor. Torque killed his own family with some rather unusual stuff happening close by him. He could transform into a demonic creature. He won't be able to use anything from that series if he ever shows up. The fact, he had to take on a good variety of terror on his own does speak volumes.

9. Doug Dunaheiw (Blackbay Asylum)


Probably my weirdest licensed survivor choice. Doug Dunaheiw was a serial killer that ended up giving his life to saving the world. He had to go through some strange situations including a particular one too disgusting to even mention. I do think Doug would help against the killers since he himself was one to begin with.

10. Kirsty Cotton (Hellraiser series)


Let's be honest, these movies doesn't exactly follow the canonical design at all. Kirsty survived two movies early in this franchise. I do sadly need to mention Hellraiser: Hellseeker since she returns. She made a deal that cost five people their lifes. Now even if we ignore this version of her. She already proven herself a great choice among the survivors.

11. Julie James (I Know What You Did Last Summer series)


She is usually the target of The Fisherman. She loss a lot of friends to this guy. She has proven to hold her own against this killer. Honestly, she should be at least among the consideration of the fan base. I know a couple characters I already deserve it more than her. I just felt she too would bring something to the table in her own right.

12. Cody Ingalls (Leprechaun series)


Another weird choice but not many characters fit the description the team would be looking for. Cody got stuck in what used to be a love triangle but more of a horrific love square of death. The Leprechaun kidnapped his girlfriend to marry her. Cody learned a great deal how to deal with him. I would even say he would be Andy Barclay of Leprechaun series.

Now I am aware newer Doom games allows players to temporary turn into demons. I strongly felt this man had to rely heavily on himself to survive. Especially against ridiculous odds even for FPS standards. I do see how he would fit in even he ends up showing up alone. After all, he did cameo in a Tony Hawks game with the actual skater considered to guest star in the game it might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment