Thursday, May 21, 2020

If I'm correct I now know who will be the next killer coming to Dead by Daylight

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I recently piece several things together. I strongly believe we are going to get Count Dracula himself in this truly amazing game. Don't worry I'll explain how I came with this conclusion. I am very hype even if I end up being wrong about this. Dracula is one of my personal favorites ever.



Not long ago, they got a deal with Netflix to doing an Stranger Things chapter. It so happens Netflix currently has an Dracula show. Their announcement on the theme of the next chapter is on May 26th. For those that doesn't know, it is Dracula Day. On that day back in 1897, the novel Dracula got released.

I could spend hours among hours on everything that has the character or vampires similar to him. So many appearances in pop culture alone would be very difficult to track them all down. This is no question, Dracula has the reputation their hint about being iconic. Dracula is virtually everywhere with some of the greatest actors of all time portraying him.

I predict Dracula likely be named The Vampire, The Count or The Darkness depending on portrayals. Dracula would easily be one of the absolute worst among all The Entity's killers to go up against. Yes, depending on versions determines which abilities he'll use. I think that also works to his advantage.

Not only that, the same hint about it being an classic character did state. Ever since their original appearance, quickly became an horror icon that's possibly timeless. You would be surprised how many of them that alone cuts. Now considering Dracula Day, not many comes closer to this than Dracula. Alien is only off by a day, difficult to believe I know.

Some of the closest are notably off by a couple of days within the same month. Dracula easily could represent so many things, the team likely going to blow our minds. There is a chance, he might have claws as a weapon or using some of his powers that most versions has. Honestly, Dracula is going to be truly unique even for a licensed character that goes back a little over hundred twenty years.

Update: Dracula is being remade by Blumhouse. This alone is further proof they are going for Dracula. I know a lot of people based on a similar concept with Candyman thought he was coming. Also due to Tony Todd the man who played the character tweeting about his recording sections. I think this is a little too much of a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment