Friday, May 29, 2020

Tips on How to get Adept Nurse achievement (Dead by Daylight)

Officially gotten it on May 29, 2020. For me, this was the single most challenging adept killer achievement yet. I did take some advice from people on how to play as her better. I just hope my tips on how to get this works well enough for you too to getting Adept Nurse achievement/trophy. I put a lot of attempts on & off for this particular adept killer achievement alone.

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I finally gotten the last default killer of Dead by Daylight: Special Edition done with adept killer achievement. This was very difficult to pull off, I can't fully explain it. I recommend you give her a try to even get an idea how I felt for awhile. For me, she was the single most difficult killer to play as.



I recommend the essential stuff I usually say in these blog entries. Pay attention to how the survivors interact with each other. You need to do a lot of chasing while nailing some blows on them. Do not use mori or it will take away from the necessary points you'll need to get this. When two survivors are left, do your best to downing them.

I highly recommend you quickly find the hatch. You need to sacrifice someone even if it's their last hook. You still need to hurry to the hatch to close it. Doing so, you either need to search the ground or they had something to get themselves back up. Regardless, in the event of the later happening. Do your best to prevent which exit gate they're more likely going for.

Simply knowing this will save you a lot of time especially if you end up being correct. You also need to get use to a difficult usage of teleporting. I am not going to lie this isn't exactly The Hag or Freddy. Even doing it at close range can end up not going well around 75% of the time I'm not kidding. You'll lose even more control on longer teleporting.

Which also can send you into the basement, through the exit gates when they're close or up high somewhere. The Nurse does have some great add ons to help increase your chances. Strangely all three perks sorta helps you out in different ways. Stridor just makes any sound from the survivors louder than usual depending the tier that perk is.

Thanatophobia effects every survivor on repairing, healing and sabotage speeds. Again how much is determine by the tier that perks is on. I think the most helpful perk has to be A Nurse's Calling. You can use this to track survivors to a degree. If you are lucky, you might get land a surprise attack at them before they realize it in time.

Her teleporting ability is flawed in another sense as well. She will become stun even following hitting a survivor. This will cause her to look down for a few seconds. Keep in mind, The Nurse by default is actually one of the slowest killers in the game. Now getting Adept Nurse requires a lot of patience. It also requires quickly getting down her teleporting.

Yes, you can use that ability to speed up to a degree between the generators or the exit gates. The Nurse requires to be handle in a particular way. There is an add on to give you an additional blink that works with teleporting. She will make some noises but it's not as bad as some killers though. I got to be honest, it took a lot of me to even getting this done.

The Nurse is without question the most difficult to master for a killer with teleporting. Thankfully, her teleporting can help getting around looping to a degree. It is still difficult to try staying on top of a survivor during a chase. I recommend learn what you can from playing as her, this could take a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment