Saturday, September 3, 2016

Top 5 Reasons Why I Prefer Xbox Live over Steam

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, both Xbox Live & Steam are awesome gaming services. You got a lot of bang for your buck especially at the right time. Honestly you can't go wrong with either one. But today I want to reveal my top 5 reasons why I prefer Xbox Live over Steam. Yes not everyone will agree to disagree many reasons on this topic. Remember this is purely my opinion alone.

5. Most games works

An key reason why console gamers stick with consoles over pc. An great number of amazing games has some issues that can something as small as short lags to not starting up at all. Majority of Xbox games will work on Xbox Live. Plus later Xbox consoles has back compatibility with previous ones adding more games to your collection.

4. More variety of options

Mostly how a lot of games differs between consoles & pc is major differences in it's multiplayer. Honestly it's very difficult to explain in full detail plus no one wants to be here all day reading it. So let me try summing it up. Some games makes it easier to access a lot of the same features in most versions. Online matching has more settings to help get you playing faster on console. You also can look up people you're playing with as you play.

3. Getting some games early gives you awesome stuff

More recently Microsoft has been making limited time deals. Where if you get an popular game before it's release. You can get another game from the same franchise for free. I scored all four Xbox 360 Gears of War games with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Before that like Sony did with their consoles. They have some games coming with some dlcs or later versions has all of them. Some games gives you access to an limited time beta test.

2. Transfer most of your saves, dlcs and avatar stuff to another console

You can transfer your progress from Xbox 360 with most of your dlcs & avatar stuff. Into either another bigger hard drive, another Xbox 360 model or Xbox One for free. This also includes your global ranking among other Xbox players in the entire world. Microsoft was smart to do such an feature.

1. Gold member deals

Yes Steam gets great limited time deals especially among bundles of games. But what's better is being an gold member gives you discounts on several stuff including games. Some games actually become free like once I got Saints Row The Third on my Xbox 360. Microsoft really trying to get more people into their games. I always been an big supporter but it took an Xbox 360 to make me realized that. Every few weeks their line up among this deal does change. You could have an difficult to get games you always wanted if you are patient, an gold member & online enable. These deals really help get you more into their consoles.

I hope you guys enjoy why I prefer Xbox Live. But both of them really do an amazing job. Honestly I am very impressed everything both services has done. Easily better than going to an actual game store. Until next time I'm Jack Red and I'll see all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment