Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Explaining my Violator Daniel Build

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, another user on YouTube named Doc Holliday covered my newest Daniel build. I quickly decided not long after creating my Carnage Daniel Build. Why not go for it to help me stand out from the rest. Also like Carnage, the Violator was one of my favorite comic book villains.

I know some of you are probably wondered about my mental health like I'm insane or just don't understand why. Honestly, I have a thing for evil clown characters I knew this since my child hood. I love a lot of clown characters you possibly name. I remember having a Violator figure back in the day. I actually enjoyed the character in the live action movie myself.

I would like to personally thank Doc Holliday for making his video last night. I was just as surprised as when lollink42 done his Carnage Daniel video I'm not kidding. I got a lot to explain how this build plays into the character. Yes I do plan directly linking this to the creator of Spawn himself. I do respect his work based on what I seen.

There's no question in my mind, Daniel was the perfect Mastermind for this theme. A lot of his lines would be similar to that of the Violator's. Both of them have a similar role where they are willing to do anything for someone evil with no remorse at all. I will fully write down the build to help paint a picture in your minds.

Violator Daniel Build


Daniel


Brutality

Unnatural Selection

Sadist


Razor Claws III

Miniature Reactor

Beta Strain II

Virulent Claws


Detonator-Berserker

Remove Shell


Detonator-Infectious

Imposter Zombie

Jester

Ne-a

Partially Armored Zombie

Airburst Trap

Air Cannon

Enhancing Vapor-Infection

Enhancing Vapor-Energy Leech

Energy Booster-Creatures


I don't think I even need to explain why both Brutality and Sadist since they perfectly fit the character. But I do have to explain Unnatural Selection. Yes, it does have a few creatures in some ways. Sorry to jump a little head here but it connects to this. Along with Imposter Zombie & Jester, all three play directly on the character.

Of course, I wanted the character's violent rage to be represented as well. I actually chosen two versions of Detonator for a few reasons. Let's get the most obvious out of the way, out of all the creatures. Detonator looks & acts the most like the character. Both versions represents different traits of his.

In a way, I almost played on his four brothers as well. Partially Armored Zombie is essentially representing hell spawns. It makes sense since both of them do in fact wear armor. Enhancing Vapor-Energy Leech isn't just there to help with Bio Energy. It also plays on his ability to absorb negative energy since he's an ancient demon from hell.

Both Airburst Trap & Air Cannon also plays on his clown disguise. Also the most likely ways they can be use I do imagine the character doing himself. Remove Shell represents his nemesis Spawn who later became god like with a lot of powers. Now let's talk about the equipment set up since that might be a little confusing.

Most of the equipment is creature theme. There's no question Razor Claws III because that's fitting of the character for being over powering at times when he's serious. Virulent Claws this slightly increases infection as well as creatures' attack power making it even more dangerous. Miniature Reactor helps with Bio Energy as well.

I actually won a difficult match using this build a few nights ago. I am not going to lie, the Violator always been my favorite Spawn character. I can not even enough of him personally. I know some people won't like the build possibly more if they knew the character it's based on. Honestly, it is better than my Carnage Daniel Build.

Now like I always do I'll link my most recent video on the build. Then I'll link his below... for comparison reasons. Personally, I was happy how he used it. This build can be a bit tricky at times but can be a lot of fun. I don't see it holding up well against a swat team. Unless that team isn't paying attention enough lol.

My video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd1-5dWhL0s

Doc's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtAbRXvvU-Q&t=305s

Thank you once again Doc for covering this build. I can't wait for you to try most of them myself. I felt so far that's your best usage of my work by far. I was just happy watching you play. Honestly this build can be a little deception at times. Which is why I love it so much plus I nailed the character.

Update: as of April 11th, 2021. My friend lollink42 covered my Violator Daniel Build. It just seems like everyone I personally ask to play that build, they loved it lol.

Here's lollink42's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rk3-honcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment