Monday, March 22, 2021

Update on AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, a few days ago Freakzone Games with Screenwave Media brought AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe to both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This isn't going to be me redoing an review but rather talking about the changes. Keep in mind, the PC version quickly gotten these changes as well.

Thank god, they allow you to be able to replay the tutorial stage from AVGN 1. Just imagine that's the only stage you haven't completed without dying. You would have to start fully over to get another chance at it. Now that's no longer a problem. They also made the process known on AVGN 1's stage selection screen.

Now this was a much needed change in my opinion. It was so frustrating doing everything prior to the first one. Yet you had little to no way to keep track of your process in terms of the secrets. I am very happy they fixed that problem. They also added a nice intro for the bonus game, I absolutely loved it guys.

They also added an auto fire option. This is largely taken from times he stated games would've been easier if you could hold down the fire button. Not always the case with many games though. The last major change I noticed was they added three new outfits in the game. Which can be used on all the games.

You have Justin Bailey, Board James and Rex Viper Rigs, Personally Rex looks the best but Justin ends up being largely help firing wise. Board James is kinda in the middle. I do prefer the classic Nerd look more. Honestly, I am very happy I preordered the Xbox One version. I also have an announcement as of a few hours ago, I gotten every achievement.

This is officially the second time between two versions I done that. I really enjoyed playing this game a lot. Now it felt even more complete than it already was. I can only hope we get more AVGN games. I'm happy I finally can experience these on an Xbox console. I felt they did an amazing job bringing it to the console.

My entire live stream run of AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8vGuhRohK-KRTWM5JiM1thg0_xRanZ7u


I showed how to beat six of the toughest stages without dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ZXeFCMkBQ


All bosses in one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMB5Jgj9YNM

No comments:

Post a Comment