Saturday, March 27, 2021

Explaining Maximum Carnage Daniel Build

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, before I get to today's topic. I had a difficult time uploading my Sega Genesis Classics challenge video. I had to restart the uploading process three times with one from power outage. I had a few surprises later on that helped cheered me up. My friend lollink42 covered my Carnage Daniel Build.

Thank you so much lollink42 once again covering one of my builds man. It really did put a huge smile on my face. It was something I really needed at that point in time.

My newer Daniel build won against a great team surprisingly close. This build I will talk more into details at a later time. But both those builds are inspired by very evil comic book characters. Today, I will be explaining the process behind my Carnage Daniel Build. By the way, I loved it he called Maximum Carnage Daniel Build.

His first major story so happens to be called Maximum Carnage. Which also inspired an beat em up game I had as a kid. I also had it's follow up on the same console, my good old Sega Genesis. I always been a huge fan of Carnage for a long time. I knew early on, if making builds was still possible. I had to eventually create my own Carnage build.

There is no question Daniel was the perfect Mastermind for this build concept. Honestly, even with it's problems I do enjoy using my build. I am considering his advice on removing Generator Mod-Small with Enhancing Vapor-Energy Leech for a few reasons. I'm just worried if I do that suddenly I'm using someone else's build.

Maximum Carnage Daniel Build


Daniel


Brutality

Vampire

Sadist


Detonator-Berserker

Remove Shell


Bio Energy Tank II

Razor Claws III

Researcher's Brain

Bloody Fangs II


Imposter Zombie

Licker

Ne-a

Ne-a-Infectious

Enhancing Vapor-Regen

Enhancing Vapor-Berserker

Energy Booster-Creatures

Efficiency Mod-Creatures

Discount

Generator Mod-Small


This build also serves as my tie in for the upcoming Venom movie. Stuff like Vampire, Bloody Fangs II and Enhancing Vapor-Regen plays on Carnage's regeneration ability. Most of his skills perfectly fit the character not much to say there. He is widely known for being an wrath character. Of course, I had to use Detonator-Berserker for that purpose.

Most creatures in this build fit Carnage in some ways. Obviously two particular creatures came the closest. In terms of an appearance, the way it acts and does that thing with it's tongue. Licker is similar to some symbiote characters. But in terms of majority of Carnage's powers as well as rage that honor easily goes to Remove Shell.

Essentially Remove Shell would be Carnage himself if you think about it. Considering how he fights in both those licensed beat em up games from my child hood. I felt that was fine by me. I know there's some confusion to why I chosen to do both versions of Ne-a in my build. Ne-a has a tentacle that would play off some symbiotes especially Carnage using tentacles.

By having two of them in the same build, I could cover two somewhat similar symbiotes at the same time. Obviously, each symbiote has their own strengths as well as weaknesses. Speaking of rage, Enhancing Vapor-Berserker was a must here. I had to use Discount with Energy Booster-Creatures because some of these creatures are a bit expansive, yes I'm looking at you Licker lol.

Now I can talk about the equipment selection. I knew I had to go with Bio Energy Tank II because some of my choices being more expansive than others. Also I might have a chance if the final exit opens I know very risky. I already explained how Bloody Fangs II fits in this build. Both Razor Claws III with Researcher's Brain made all the creatures more like symbiotes in some ways.

Yes I do agree this isn't my best Daniel build. To be honest, I kinda felt my Violator Daniel Build is a bit better. I was going to surprise you at a later time by confirming it but too late lol. I would say my Turbo Spam Daniel Build is still my best creation yes even more so than my Trickster Annette Build. I figured it's unusual no one was aiming with such concepts for builds.

Maybe going this route might help me stand out a bit or just make me look like a huge moron who really knows. I really proud of my Maximum Carnage Daniel Build. He always was my favorite Spider-Man villain to this day. Thank god they chosen the perfect actor to be the character too or I would've been deeply angry.

I know to some this looked like I just took pieces of my older builds. At the same time, it was a fun challenge attempting to recreate Carnage in this game. Just watch some of my matches or his video to see how crazy this build can be at times. Don't worry it virtually screams Carnage!!!. Also I knew someone else recently done Joker Spencer Build that may inspired me to go full speed ahead on this.

Now like I always do, it is time I link one of my videos using this build with another link representing how he used my build. Keep in mind, this build can be a bit tricky at times due to some of my choices. But oh man it's so satisfying when you have the right cards with enough Bio Energy. It will be a mad house lol.

My video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SajcgPQ8H04

lollink42's video on my build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO_xAAomTIY&t=151s


I would like to once again thank lollink42 for covering one of my newer builds. I knew this build had to be ugly like this. I also knew not enough people knew about Carnage. But once you see this in action, you kinda wish you did lol. Honestly, I am very happy after a rough upload video day to see this. I dropped everything to fully watched the video, I loved most of it.

One more thing, I do consider soon making that deck soon. Thus it will work better plus being even more faithful to the character. Nothing is worse than creating a build based on someone but it's virtually nothing like it at all. So I know there's more of a mixed reaction to this build, I kinda expected this. At least, you know I have better Daniel builds if you aren't happy with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment