Sunday, March 14, 2021

How I got into Resident Evil: Resistance?

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured I should tell you a story. How exactly did I get into playing Resident Evil: Resistance in the first place? It started last year, I knew Resident Evil 3 remake for sometime. I was still very happy with Resident Evil 2 remake. Which is among my favorite Resident Evil games.

Then they started to show what originally got called Project: Resistance. But a lot of people quickly realize it's an Resident Evil game. Closer to RE3 remake's release, we get a new trailer confirming that along with being bundled together. I didn't think much of Resistance at the time. Like many I too quickly wrote it off as something I wouldn't play.

Over the following months, I looked at videos from several users. I also talked to a friend whose very good as Alex on PS4 version. I would even go as far to say he's the grand master for her. I gotten a lot of tips during this process. At the time, I was playing Dead by Daylight which was the closest thing I played to that.

I gotten caught up with both Tekken 7 and Soulcalibur VI later last year. Two of my favorite fighting games without question. I didn't have many opportunities to actually buy Resident Evil 3 remake. More people told me about that as well. I kinda figured they were going to rush it just not as much it actually turned out to be.

Early January, I finally decided to play Resident Evil: Resistance. Keep in mind, I got this on Xbox One. So I had to pay for gold to be able to play online with or against people. Which is one of the reasons I didn't get to play it late last year. I ran out of time prior to finally getting RE3 remake. I ended up getting lucky with both Daniel & Spencer with a win S rank no lie.

Sadly, I missed out on all the updates most content makers were making videos about this. Not many of them are still doing so. I decided earlier this year, I would keep getting gold to play this game. I ended up absolutely loving this game. Honestly, this is one of the finest Resident Evil spin off games I ever played. Resident Evil: Resistance to me was well worth the wait.

I am glad I gave this a try before what's left of it's Xbox fan base got too low. I am happy more people are getting into it. Although with Resident Evil RE:Verse, a lot of them likely leave. Personally stick with this game, it does plenty to stand out from DbD itself while RE:Verse isn't going to do that. I do recommend you give this online multiplayer game a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment