Monday, December 17, 2018

Several projects I want to do next year

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I am getting use to doing blogs like this one. I want to review several shows that are personal to me in some way. If I could I will also give a possible idea when to expect them as well. No guarantee if it would be on the money. I just feel sad for some of my favorite shows are ending soon.

1. Jack Red reviews The Simpsons

This show is one of my absolute favorite cartoons of all time. I actually own a lot of Simpsons stuff. Hopefully one day I can make my own personal Simpsons museum. I won't reveal what exactly got me into the show since I felt that really belongs in that blog. This show has been on the air for thirty years.

I hopefully plan on doing this review a day or two after the season finale coming in a few months. I felt if I waited longer, I may lose the best chance at reviewing it. This show actually means a lot to me and my wife. In fact, we are very thankful for channels that constantly plays it. The Simpsons has broken so many records in it's long run making it a possible candidate for most successful cartoon.

2. Final Thoughts on Gotham

I already did a couple blogs on both Batman 1966 and Gotham. As promised I do plan on finishing what I started. It is becoming clear we won't actually get a true Joker on the show. But I still felt this is a solid adaptation. This show does have some questionable moments but very well written for the most part.

I do plan on finishing comparisons between characters present on both shows. I also plan on keeping a lot of this focus directly on the final season. It is coming back next month in fact. I can't wait to see how crazy this season will get. I will miss this show when it ends. The fact it took almost fifty years for this to happen is mind blowing.

3. Jack Red reviews The Big Bang Theory

There are some real life sitcom shows I like. The Big Bang Theory is easily one of the funniest shows I ever got into. They actually contacted experts in their respective fields to make sure their math or science equations are accurate. I actually dated a girl whose last name was Leonard true story. It didn't work out but thankfully my wife is exactly the person I needed.

I also own three different Sheldon's Bazinga shirts. What I love so much about this show is the humor itself evolves at a rate it never truly gets old. You could be laughing at the same episodes for hours. It is seriously that damn good. The Big Bang Theory also has a spin off show called Young Sheldon that I'm also watching.

4. The Flash (1990) vs. The Flash (2014)

I went back and forward with this one. A few years ago on the CW Seed, I did watch the entire original live action The Flash show. Honestly I thought it was great with some corny things here & there. The theme song itself made it fun to watch. I also been watching the newer The Flash show on The CW.

OMG there's so many differences that it will take a lot of time. Just to cover some of the villains. Very recently in Elseworlds, Barry from this show aka Universe 9 cameos. Which technically makes that show the oldest DC show connected to Arrowverse. Although the first DC show to do that is Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment