Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Best Guess Who The Next Three Killers in Dead by Daylight likely going to be

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I may not put as much time as many people. When it comes to playing Dead by Daylight but I still have great guesses of which horror movie icons could be added. We already have Michael, Leatherface, Amanda Young and Freddy in the game. The possibilities are truly endless so I hope you guys enjoy my blog.

Mystery Killer in September 2018

My best guess for next month is Pennywise from Stephen King's It. The creature wakes up from hibernation to devour children. There is also a mini series & soon to be two movies based on the same book. No body truly knows exactly what is this creature. Pennywise usually takes the appearance of a clown to cause fear in kids.

Pennywise can shape shift with no clear limits. It has been stated in the book, it's true form a human mind can't handle. He has been around several million years predating the universe in an sense. This creature would be perfect to both him and consider him an early Halloween present. Yes I am aware The Clown was added a few months ago.

Honestly Pennywise is going to bring so much to the game. I felt since he use fear tactics that he should do that similar to The Doctor with madness. There is a lot of great possibilities what to do with him. Also this would be the first time you can play as a Stephen King character in a video game. Personally I felt he belongs in Dead by Daylight.

Mystery Killer in December 2018

For this month I went back & forward between a few possibilities. An evil Santa or a killer dressed up as him killing people. I strongly felt Krampus would be perfect for this game. Always viewed as the direct opposite of Santa Claus. There's a couple horror movies with him to boot. This guy will terrorize your children.

Just imagine how sick Dead by Daylight will make him. Krampus very likely will have a twisted Christmas theme map. By throwing in customizing him will bring a new level of appeal to the game. Usually Krampus stands out among most bad Santas you can imagine. I would be very surprise Krampus isn't coming to play.

Mystery Killer in March 2019

Granted this was between the Leprechaun & him. Leprechaun movies are now considered a part of St. Patrick's Day. In fact next year the new movie will air on Syfy. But I felt The Creeper sorta fits the theme more. Even his story that gets pass around states for every 23rd Spring for 23 days. The Creeper will be devouring a lot of people in that period.

In that regard he is similar to Pennywise. The Creeper could bring a map with his truck including the trap. Honestly this guy would fit in perfectly. Dead by Daylight do need something remotely close to a vampire. The Creeper could also have that song play when he is stalking survivors. You know similar to Michael having the Halloween theme playing doing the same exact thing.

Now this is my prediction based on several things. There is a strong chance it could be none of them coming. Dead by Daylight is continuing to grow into something truly amazing. Honestly this could be one of the greatest horror games ever made. I'm sure many fans has their own theories I just threw mine out there for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment