Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I might not be done with Halloween yet

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I did try waiting for the last part of Cinemassacre's Monster Madness. To be honest, if we do get an official statement. Depending what that statement says, I might have to edit the end of my last Halloween blog marathon. Sadly, I will be changing more stuff regarding this as well. I will go into full details what's going to eventually occur on here.

As previously stated no more trying to wait the end of Cinemassacre's Monster Madness on Halloween night. Also I will more directly plan out future Halloween blog marathons for now on. To be honest, I got a few ideas I may do in the near future. I am deeply disappointed on a few accounts here. The end of my third Halloween blog marathon had an unfinished, improper ending.

Not to mention, I should've made that it's own thing. Which I'm recently regretting since I waited too long for a video that ultimately didn't show up. I'm surprised how long I waited for Halloween AVGN episode. In it's defense though, it was well worth the way. The entire situation made me realize I should've done the entire concept directly than how I was actually doing it.

None of these Halloween blog marathons were previously planned. A very large amount of them I kept going eventually running into two notable writer's block periods. Other than that I do need to proper balance things for future Halloween blog marathons. Keep in mind, no guarantee I do one next year due to personal stuff.

I am not happy about the situation. I am not angry at Cinemassacre, Screenwave Media or James Rofle for that matter. I do understand he has a few kids of his own to take care of. He too does deserves a break through out the year. It just seem unlike Rolfe to left Monster Madness incomplete. Unless, there was a change in plans no one else was told about.

I really wanted to hear his thoughts on the new Hellraiser movie. He did show a brief clip of it in his The Munsters review video. Not to mention, most of these reviews came from several streaming services. Which included Hulu for the new Hellraiser movie. He even showed a lot of logos on a TV screen at one point.

I apologize if I may gotten a little too hype for a video that may not happened. Also Halloween is huge for Rolfe, he's a huge horror fan himself. So I quickly gotten more confused even up a little after midnight. At least, if you notice any changes to #50 entry, you now know why. Currently, I felt like I cheated those who wanted to see what I was doing through the right way.

Instead, I ended up making a difficult decision that made me felt heavily disappointed. It's not often I directly talk about my actual emotions in my works. I usually bottle emotions up for a notable period type of person. Of course no direct disrespect to them, I'm still a huge fan of their work. I promise when I do another Halloween blog marathon, things will be different.

I sorta went all over the place because I really wanted to recreate my exact vision of Halloween. Which some may consider to be doing the impossible. Sometimes you gotta take aim & hopes it hits the targets. Honestly, for those whose reading my Halloween blog marathons. Thank you it does mean a lot to me especially after this particular situation.

For future Halloween blog marathons to prevent situations like this from ever happening again. No this isn't an ban either. I decided no more Cinemassacre's Monster Madness entries in the marathons. If I have to talk about that, they will be discussed in early November. Anything that has a similar process will get the same result for now on.

For example, I can't watch a proper movie or show in time. But I do find a way doing so not long afterwards, it won't be included in future Halloween blog marathons. Also I want to try focusing on a particular, connected theme which is rather tricky to do at times. Horror is so filled with content that even trying to limit it down a bit can be challenging in it's own right too.

At the same time, doing that the right way with the right concept will make doing them more interesting. Also harder to predict which stuff I'm going to talk about too. If I had a more activate fan base, I would put next Halloween blog marathon's topic up to a vote. What I got so far is rather interesting in it's own right.

Overall, I will try to move on from the situation. I do feel bad for cheating people out on a great line up. I know I pushed myself hard mentally for most of the month of October this year. I wanna be more prepare for a bigger, impact. I want to take things into the right direction that my usual readers may enjoy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment