Monday, April 1, 2019

The Joker will be on Gotham

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, this may cause my final Joker comparison to be sooner. I will say I'm keeping the one with Jerome right where it is. I will be adding stuff to Jeremiah as well as The Joker. Yes they just confirmed The Joker will in fact be on Gotham very late in the show. I was starting to figure this third Joker character had to be him recently.


I am very excited since The Joker is one of my absolute favorite fictional villains of all time. The damage he could do is ridiculous for someone who doesn't have powers. I do like Gotham chose to do more of a mythology route for the character. It not only makes him more of a mystery but it also makes more sense why Bruce will always stand against them.

Jerome with his brother used to work in the circus. Both of them had a lot of key traits of the character. I would say Jerome is easily more minor out of the two brothers. Jeremiah comes very close but no cigar. I will say I do like all the story centering them for the most part. How can you call it a Batman show without The Joker?

Everyone knows The Joker is his nemesis for so many reasons. The best short way to explain it is they're both two halves of the same coin. Batman represents order while The Joker represents chaos. There has to be both of them regardless how things plays out. The fact the same guy is playing all three characters.

I really hope I get the chance to personally shake his hand & tell him thank you for your truly amazing performances. Let's be honest The Joker is a very complex character. At first sight he looks like someone not to be taken seriously. Trust me that's exactly how he ends up doing some truly horrible things to people.

The way this final season is going I won't be adding much to most characters in comparisons. In fact, I'm positive majority of my decisions will remain the same. I still want to do one more on The Joker. You can't blame me for being a huge fan of his. This guy is legendary in what he does. Obviously his performances very late in a show has to be enough to rival Romero's take or he will lose.

I can't wait to watch the final two episodes. Gotham tells mostly a great story with some parts I felt would've made it even better without them. Honestly The Joker even appearing on Gotham while a Joker movie is coming out is mind blowing to me. DC went out of their way to limit how much of the character could be on the show.

The Joker deserves a spot on Gotham. Even if he shows up in just one scene like in Birds of Prey show. This guy always brings chaos everywhere he goes. Usually the dark knight ends up stopping him over the years. For me it would be a big no if they kept him off the show. Now that's like if a TMNT show left off The Shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment