Friday, October 26, 2018

My Sega Steam Collection So Far

Hello everyone I'm Count Jackal Red, tonight we dine in one of most monstrous size game collections. Everyone loves a great game company regardless of their good & bad. One of my absolute favorites since my ghoul hood is Sega. In fact the amount of Sega games on Steam is enough to scare people away.

This will be a lengthy blog entry I will not being talking on every Sega game shown. Trust me it's the biggest I have ever revealed in the history of anything I done in the past. I will try to make it short but somewhat fun to a degree.

1-58. Sega Genesis Classics (Yes every Sega Genesis game)


59. Space Channel 5: Part 2


60. Bayonetta


61. Sega Bass Fishing


62. Crazy Taxi


63. Castle of Illusion (2013 remake of Sega Genesis Mickey Mouse game)

64. Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection


65. Sonic Lost World


66. Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing


67. Sonic Adventure 2 with Battle dlc


68. Sonic Generations with pinball mini game dlc


69. Sonic 4 Episode 1


70. Sonic CD


71. Sonic 4 Episode 2


72. Sonic Adventure DX


73. Jet Set Radio


74. Renegade Ops


75. Condemned: Criminal Origins


76. Viking: Battle for Asgard


77. Total War Battles: KINGDOM


78. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade


79. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine


80. Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (all dlcs)


Time for bonus Sega games
1. Sonic 4 Episode Metal


2. Sonic Eraser


3. Knuckles in Sonic 1


4. Blue Sphere


5. Knuckles in Sonic 2


6. Sonic 3 & Knuckles


I got a list of Sega games I want to add to my Steam collection in the near future. But for right now I'll keep that a surprise until I part a follow up to this. I wasn't kidding I own all of these on my Steam account. I got some of them free through a contest. I did buy majority of these taking several years to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment