Friday, October 12, 2018

GOG's Disney Week purchases

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I attempted to buy on Humble Bundle to get a lot of Pac-Man games. Sadly that plan fell through. Lucky I went to GOG to be surprised by their new Disney Week deals. Very quickly I decided which Disney games or those owned by Disney I wanted. You might be surprised what I ended up with.

1. Sam & Max Hit the Road


2. Disney's Aladdin



3. Disney's The Lion King



4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean


Disney's Aladdin is a port of Sega Genesis version. Disney's The Lion King is a port of SNES version. Sam and Max Hit the Road was the first game based on the comic characters. Many years passed before Telltale made three sequels with a total sixteen episodes. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is based on the first four Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I figured since both Aladdin & The Lion King are getting live action remakes. I should get them in this deal at a great price. Sam and Max Hit the Road I knew the longest about. I haven't played a Lego game that disappointed me enough to not like it. The closest one was Lego Batman 3 but even that had things going for it.

I know a lot of people whose into Disney. One of the oldest animation companies in the entire world. Eventually I will get The Jungle Book. Considering on such a short notice I believe I scored big. I ended up some truly amazing licensed games. Also who knew Disney owned something as crazy as Sam and Max lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment