Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Announcing The Final Week of Halloween-A-Thon

Hi everyone, I'm Jack Red, a few weeks from now will be Halloween. One of my favorite holidays that I love to death. I figured since a lot of people do their own Halloween marathons. Why not do my own this year? Starting on October 25th, I will be posting an compilation of reviews. I will be covering some of my favorite horror movie series of all time. I also ending with something not a lot of people will expect.

I know some are thinking, Jack aren't you ripping off Cinemassacre's Monster Madness by doing this? Hell no because all of mine will be blog entries not videos. Also to prevent possible controversiality, I won't be covering any movies doing in both Sequel-A-Thons James done. Yes it does make things a little challenging but not by much. I am an huge horror movie fan that's trying to find more of the unknown. I am still looking for the one horror movie that it's difficult for me to watch every single time.

http://cinemassacre.com/category/moviereviews/monstermadness/2011-monstermadness/
http://cinemassacre.com/category/moviereviews/monstermadness/sequel-a-thon-2/

Also no hints on what horror movie series will be covered this year. If enough people like my Halloween marathon. I will attempt doing another Halloween marathon next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment