Monday, October 2, 2017

The Killer Klowns Kollection Review

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, it took me two weeks to watch all these movies. I am very honored to have something like this in my horror collection. I figured what do I think about the actual collection session. This is directly from me since I was the guy who contacted Bloodwave DVD to have it made.

Before I go further, I do have a message for real life clowns. I am not saying the following because of movies like IT. I felt you deserve a lot more respect, money & opportunities than most people. You go out of your way to harm yourself or other clowns for people's entertainment. I really respect circus & birthday clowns. You guys have a lot on you that I'm amaze you stick through it. You are truly amazing people that I would like to be around. The very thing I want is you finding out about my custom killer clown movie collection & hate on me. Trust me when I say I really don't justice horror movies on any of you. Anyone that does isn't understanding several important things. Most clowns are kind, energetic people that continue to entertain. I doubt most people dress up as clowns killing people actually worked as a real one. Some clowns go the extra mile to cheer up a sad child. I hope you can respect my decision behind my collection.

https://www.facebook.com/BloodwaveDVD/photos/a.481345701903552.105539.189905777714214/1548084528562992/?type=3&theater

I really like how he about the title on the front cover. I requested before giving him my movie list to have that particular cover of Killer Klowns from Outer Space. To me this movie has a special place in my heart. It is difficult to imagine life with such a great movie. I really like how two words of the title is done in bloody letters. The remaining two words of the title stand out more for many reasons. I also chose this cover because I felt out of all the movie covers for these movies. This one was screaming the theme of killer clowns.

The side session of my DVD horror collection as I stated in a video was most of his idea. The only part of it that was my idea is how the title got presented. This time the entire title is done in bloody letters. I never knew why I love seeing bloody letters on anything horror. Mostly black covering most of that side. An awesome original killer clown picture at the top of it. To me it looks very sick that belongs.

The back cover has all movie titles done in white letters on both sides. The actual picture itself has endless amount of colorful balloons. Some of these killer clown movies involve balloons. I knew very early on I had to request those to be there. I don't think many people will see anything else like it afterwards.

As stated before Bloodwave DVD gave me Stitches as a bonus movie. I still haven't asked him why but I am very thankful to have it. Stitches is easily one of my favorite killer clown movies in this collection. I knew something like Stitches had to be in this collection. Twenty of these movies are killer clown movies.

I promise my next collection from Bloodwave DVD to have every movie within the theme. For now I want to take some time to explain movies that aren't killer clown movies that made the final cut. I hope most of you that reads this understand how I thought about my collection. I knew some of these movies were going to be hard to take seriously while others in their own way does fit in to some degree.

When I ordered Carnival of Souls, I didn't revealed I was getting the original version. I already own it in another smaller DVD horror collection filled with public domain horror movies. There isn't much connecting this to my killer clown movies. Carnival is a known place in a handful of my movies. You probably wouldn't notice this without color. The actors playing the dead are wearing similar white make up to those of clowns. Obviously they're very different from each other. One of them that is stalking our heroine is often seen smiling. Later in the movie, we get to see him laugh. This is an unusual movie that you just need to be in the right state of mind to understand.

The Funhouse does take place mostly within a funhouse at a carnival. Killer Klowns from Outer Space & The Funhouse Massacre had a place similar to it. Most of these movies are slashers, one of the most common among the genre. The Funhouse is somewhat similar to Slaughter High in a few ways. Despite a few years apart, both of them has a killer wearing a mask killing people. Some covers of The Funhouse has a creepy clown. Although this clown doesn't appear anywhere in the actual movie.

The Gingerdead Man trilogy is some of the weirdest movies in my collection. Yes Gingerdead Man has dirty & dark jokes like some of these movies. Gingerdead Man laughs often like some of these killer clowns. Some of these clowns are undead further bridging Gingerdead Man since he got revived as a gingerbread man. Krampus is easily the one movie that connects Gingerdead Man trilogy to my collection. In both movies, gingerbread man attacks people. To clarify, a small group of gingerbread men are shown working for Krampus. There is a scene they use a nail gun on someone. In Gingerdead Man 3, a threesome sex was going on. Gingerdead Man firing a nail gun like a machine gun killing all three of them. Killer Klowns from Outer Space & Stitches does get ridiculous at times. So does all three of these Gingerdead Man movies. I knew I simply don't want just those three movies by themselves. I figured since I'm getting Krampus to go for them since I am trying to get more Full Moon movies. I hope this convinces some people why I had them presented on The Killer Klowns Kollection.

Overall I was very happy with the case & artwork. The case itself is easily one of my favorites among my collection. Some of the artwork is up there among my favorites. The front cover is my favorite of anything killer clowns. I really wanted people to say now that's a killer clown collection. Bloodwave DVD made sure to neatly package it & Stitches by itself. This guy is working hard for those that want more horror movies but there never seems to be enough. Newer ones are quickly becoming more expansive. I felt like Bloodwave's Box of Horror deal for sixty bucks was hands down the best movie deal. You get so much included in this deal that I'm already considering doing another collection. I will only give two hints to what it is. I'm avoiding any direct hints otherwise you already know what it is.

1. It is not a follow up to The Killer Klowns Kollection & won't have any killer clown movies
2. Everybody knows his name

I recently watched the last of The Killer Klowns Kollection this morning. I got to be honest all of them play just fine on my parent's DVD player. Sadly less than half works on my Xbox One. Although this is only a small setback. Please support this man to keep his business alive. The world really needs something so awesome to stick around longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment