Wednesday, March 20, 2024

What If...? show Season 2 review

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I previously reviewed Season 1 of Marvel's What If...? show. Now I'm back to review Season 2 of this show. The same amount of episodes for another crazy season filled with some rather interesting possibilities. How does it stack up to Season 1 only one way to find out.

Season 2 (2023)

A few alternate universe counterpart characters from Season 1 returns. I will try to not spoil much to help prevent ruining it for people. I can say parts of it was a little more ambitious this time around. Some of these stories turned out to be very interesting. Unlike Season 1, there is no stories I disliked. Already heading into the right direction.

I also loved they help give us more of an idea how the multiverse works. I seen similar events in The Flash show on The CW before. Somehow it actually lived up to the hype. Honestly I love they took risks with many concepts. Some supporting characters got more time than they previously did in the main canon universe.

I already knew with such a concept the possibilities are insanely high. It is very difficult to predict which stories we're going to get. I don't think any story over stayed it's welcome either. This includes how most the episodes ends. Not only that they didn't hold back on epic moments. This is full blown fan service.

I would support this over Super Dragon Ball Heroes any day of the week. They nailed it out the park once again. I don't have much actual criticism either. I would say the closest issue I had is trying to imagine how these events differ from those of the main canon universe's events. Although the Watcher does help things a bit by explaining it.

This show really lives up to it's name in every sense of the word. I'm not saying this is the best MCU show. It would deserve being labeled as the most unpredictable MCU show hands down. Some of these stories seemed bigger than some of the events in the actual movies. Which is rather impressive how they went about the most ambitious story to end an season on.

No comments:

Post a Comment