Monday, March 4, 2024

My thoughts on DEATH Battle - MAJOR Episode Leak for Season 11! video

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I been watching The Rappter's Death Battle videos. I never thought a particular one actually triggered an entire blog post. I clearly got to discuss every supposedly confirmed matchup from the leak. I'm excluding the only confirmed one being Tom Cat vs Wile E. Coyote. Otherwise, this is a lot to take in.

I realized as I typed every matchup in, this was a well put together joke video. Damn it sir you got me lol. To be fair a lot of these I could see happening on the show. 

Match #1 Joker (Persona) vs Giorno (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

This is a particular matchup I kept seeing for a few years. Clearly a lot of people are rather curious who actually would win a fight with reality warpers. This also going to be a rather unique game of wits as well. Easily going to be one of their greatest episodes especially for Persona they ever done!!!

Match #2 Captain America (Marvel) vs Kamen Rider Ichigo (Kamen Rider)

This was a popular request that didn't win one of the champion polls a few years ago. They do have some strong connections. It's another East vs West matchup that's going to be very interesting to discuss. I actually felt this could come down to the tiniest details.

Match #3 Eren Yeagar (Attack on Titan) vs Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

Here's another matchup I been waiting for. This was one of the most sent in fights for Tournament of Champions. Very strong connections with some impressive potential. I really couldn't think of a better matchup. Not only that I really wanna see Yeagar die lol.

Match #4 Gohan (Dragon Ball) vs Invincible (Invincible)

More recently I been seeing this particular request. I actually prefer it over the other big Gohan request against Superboy. Yes this technically could be a spiritual successor to Goku vs Superman. At the same time, these two are different enough from their fathers for a great episode.

Match #5 Carnage (Marvel) vs Darth Maul (Star Wars)

I will be honest I don't quite get this one. You would kinda expect Spider-Man vs Darth Maul. Carnage himself has done some crazy things. Maybe they seem to love the color of red who really knows. I might watch it depending on a few things.

Match #6 Yang (RWBY) vs Bakugo (My Hero Academia)

Despite RWBY sucking more as time goes on. Some also felt that towards My Hero Academia to a degree. This is still a popular request for the show. I actually love this, a rather intense brawl that can be quite explosive. I don't like Yang's story anymore there I finally came out publicly to say it!!!

Thank you The Rappter I just confess to something I didn't plan on confessing in the first place.

Match #7 King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) vs George of the Jungle (George of the Jungle)

Here's a rather unexpected one. I see a few matchups get thrown around with Rool's name. Such as a three way evil ruler Nintendo matchup. Another huge request being Blackbeard vs Rool could be entertaining. But why against George of the Jungle bags too many questions but not enough answers.

Match #8 Three Green Lantern (DC) vs Ben 10 (Ben 10) episodes

At this point Death Battle you have two options here. Either do a rematch with different rules. Which also could replace Jordan with a different Green Lantern character. The other choice being just leave it alone. Personally no one wins either option, I hope DB you are happy with yourselves!!!

Match #9 Luffy (One Piece) vs Spring Man (ARMS)

There's a few popular requests for Luffy. There's Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic being famous comic book rubber men. Spring Man in my mind would be too recent to have on the show. Also considering how ridiculous Fifth Gear Luffy becoming, I prefer someone else facing him.

Match #10 M.O.D.O.K. (Marvel) vs Hector (DC)

I just knew somewhere Marvel vs DC had to sneak in there. This is a more mental showdown from Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer. There's not much else they possibly could do for this rivalry that nearly has thirty episodes!!!

Match #11 Battle Royale

No opinion next!!!

Match #12 Superman (DC) vs Scarlet King (SCP Foundation)

This is another wow where did that came from? We recently gotten a new version of Goku vs Superman. Already Ben was dangerously interested in that Goku vs Ryu matchup. I rather have Goku vs Sonic matchup way more.

Now what the flying hell is this? We're putting the Man of Steel against the Scarlet King!!! A being that's a threat to all of existence. I don't even understand how Superman going to deal with such an entity.

Match #13 Cocaine Bear (Cocaine Bear) vs Meth Gator (Meth Gator)

Personally this has a higher chance of being an DBX episode than an actual DB one. This is actually a joke fight concept the show seems to love. They done some rather interesting joke fights over the year. Maybe they wanted an excuse to do more animal fights on the show or just curious enough.

We got two animals on different drugs facing each other. Anyone requesting that has to be on some serious drugs too. This would be a concept Syfy or Full Moon Productions would do. PETA would be ready to stop DB from doing such an episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment