Tuesday, February 20, 2024

My thoughts on Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, a couple hours ago Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game gotten a new trailer. We finally gotten an official release date as well as how soon to preorder the game. I can't preorder the game due to the next few months being busy. I might be able to get the game close to it's release date.

I always loved the movie with an huge passion. I seen a lot of killer clown movies. This one stuck with me the most over the years. This has so much potential to be something great. If we're lucky it might get to out live both Evil Dead and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre games that's similar. It felt anything remotely similar to DbD dies off fast with Friday the 13th starting the tread.

Everyone knows Dead by Daylight is 1 vs 4 with the solo player being the killer. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre went a little bigger with 3 vs 4. Killer Klowns from Outer Space is going even crazier with 3 vs 7 in matches. Three players gets to be the Klowns is a great idea. Especially if the maps ends up being surprisingly large in scale.

There's several trailers that reveals stuff with notable time gap between each release. For a while a lot of people including myself weren't sure if the game still happening or not. I was deeply excited for the game from the original trailer. Some of DbD's competition being licensed games with a few I didn't even expected.

I can understand Ghostbusters but Dragon Ball? Are you kidding me Bandai Namco? I hope it's going to be an fun game like Puppet Master: The Game. The Klowns willing getting nearly everything in their arsenal for some crazy matches. Yes it will be similar that the survivors either can escape or kill off the villain players.

Killer Klowns went a very long time without anything major since the movie. The closest stuff are very likely going to fly right by you. I'll throw the most famous example out, Ernest Scared Stupid. Some of the Klowns' costumes got changed into Trolls's costumes for that movie. There's a weird brief Klown cameo in a movie.

Shorty you know the short Klown cameos in a short video. Other than those virtually nothing regarding the franchise. For years, there were talks about an sequel. Out of no where came this licensed game that quickly sold people including myself. If it's going to be just like the movie, this should be so different as well as unique to stand out from most DbD's competition.

It's a little weird they mostly have original characters being the survivors. I was expecting some of the main characters to make an return. I also can't wait to fully see how an match plays out too. People will see some stuff they aren't expecting. Especially they never seen the movie prior. It's a very popular late 80s movie that's low budget done incredibly well.

Some people are wondering if Klownzilla going to make an appearance in the game. Klownzilla was the leader Klown that's an giant. If I had to make an educated guess, he likely be exclusive to a mode. Even if he isn't playable, I hope he still appears in the game in some form. This is just one of those games people simply wants something different.

Very true from playing Dead by Daylight for a long time. Eventually you'll get burnt as well as questioning your sanity. I already liked there's enough people on both sides. I don't have to work harder alone like I do in DbD. I also liked they are playing heavily on nostalgia. I also got to mention, the developer as well as it's publisher Illfonic that's making this game.

They're one of two companies responsible for Friday the 13th: The Game. The other being Gun Interactive became the publishing company for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Game. Illfonic also responsible for Predator: Hunting Grounds and Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed. Including Killer Klowns, four spiritual successors to F13: The Game.

Let's hope Illfonic finds some success with this game. We waited even longer for something with the franchise. The last thing we need is the game dead on arrival like Resident Evil Re: Verse. If anything the people on discord really wanna play this. I really wanna knock throw pies at people as well as knock their blocks off!!!

Well no one going to make an dummy out of me. It's an quote from the movie don't take it the wrong way. I wanna explore but also have more of a fighting chance if I play on the survivor side. F13 is too Jason deadly of a game. DbD is way too survivor friendly making playing the killers no longer fun.

I am just hoping this unexpected 3 vs 7 ends up being the perfect ratio. As a Klown, I want their arsenal to be useful. I also want easier access to finishing people off. I am hoping that famous shadow puppet scene gets recreated in the game. If the survivors are driving around, I wanna ride their hover bike to chase em.

This game could have a surprising level of depth for an multiplayer horror game. Not only that, I also have the online is more stable at times. I'm not asking for never lag, it likely going to lag more than playing just fine due to being an online multiplayer game. Honestly, I really want this game to do well.

This already one of my big 2024 games along with Tekken 8. This game virtually has an interesting concept that could appeal to a lot of people. Yes they are aliens that similar to clowns. You know most of their arsenal is comical. At the same time, they could make it truly working within an multiplayer horror game.

I also loved both sides has particular classes. To me, some similar games are missing that. It's a major reason why a lot of people wants Resident Evil Outbreak series to return. This also helps making every character be their own experience. Rather than more of the same especially true for the survivor side in DbD.

Honestly, this game should be incredibly fun. Even if your team isn't doing well. There's something about it that sorta makes you happy to a degree. A lot of people are going to be streaming the hell out of this game, I'm very happy about that. Killer Klowns really needed such an comeback. This game could be seen as the perfect fan letter to those fans.

I hope they make the spaceship itself a map. If you seen the movie, there's a lot of rooms inside. They might also recreate the town from the movie into a map. Which would be deeply appreciate by a lot of people. This game is going to be one of the craziest multiplayer games of it's decade. I'm really hoping it does well enough to earn an spot on the definitive Top 10 Horror Multiplayer Games list.

Killer Klowns is something that's creative for it's time. Then transforming a movie like that into an video game was a rather clever idea. They could bring so much to this game overtime. Like bring in those main characters from the movie or even Officer Mooney. Which would be perfect if you play as the right Klown doing that iconic joke finisher to him.

I'm also hoping they make an challenge mode. F13 had one despite being incomplete from their original plans. Can you imagine how much fun these challenges could be? Like you gotta pie this security guard to death or knock that biker's head off. Thus, recreating such iconic moments from the movie.

I been waiting very patiently for this game. I'm crossing my fingers this ends up being well worth the wait. I do wanna play both sides just enough to see which I prefer being more often. Although, I have a  strong feeling I may already know the answer to that question haha. Killer Klowns is something that could be quickly seen as a surprise hit just like the movie possibly even better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment