Thursday, February 22, 2024

My reaction to Not Death Battle: Luigi vs Five Nights at Freddy's special

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I waited a few months for a particular Not Death Battle episode. I am even happier I voted for this after seeing the actual episode. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I don't have many criticisms towards it, I will still mention a few things. Regardless, I do recommend checking out this episode.

Not Death Battle: Luigi vs Five Nights at Freddy's

I really wasn't explaining their analyze to be incredibly detailed. No really Luigi they virtually break him down discussing all the stuff he had in canon. Which took them a little while to fully cover all of that in the video. A huge surprise was they really dived right into FNaF lore. They left no stone left unturned.

They really took their time covering the main events of the series. Even considering the jokes, this was like actual Death Battle style level analyze. I was in all honestly deeply impressed by it. Yes this took a little while to cover. At the same time, it's done so amazingly well for it's length. You quickly stop caring how long it's taking.

Especially if you aren't into the franchise or you only played a few FNaF games. You quickly wanna hear all of this, it's very interesting stuff. They treated it as a special which was a great idea. It technically would be an out of order episode that's longer than expected. For a video of it's length being a little over an hour it's quite great.

The actual fight itself very likely went how I imagined it would go. Look I knew Luigi was going to win very early on. They do bring in a lot of FNaF characters in ways it's very fitting for them. I would even say their greatest fight to date based on a few I seen. From start to finish, this entire fight animation very entertaining.

This entire episode really lived up to the hype for me. You don't even feel cheated in any possible way. They could've went the faster joke route, I'm really glad they didn't. Luigi is virtually an one man army as proven by this episode. I was close to making an complaint on not using FNaF World characters.

They actually went out of their way to fully explain everything. I really do mean everything like how would those FNaF characters scale to Luigi or how more broken full composite Luigi is. They mostly focus on both sides' main canon stuff. I do love they decided to explain the cut non canon stuff the way they did.

The episode itself felt like an huge party, you really didn't want it to end no joke. Everything about it is incredibly done well. All of a sudden waiting a few months really paid off. This special was worth the entire wait in every sense of the word. It is full blown fan service especially on FNaF side. I also will say a lot of the jokes were decent too.

This really had the potential being the very best Not Death Battle has to offer. It virtually has everything you possibly could ask for. Easily, my favorite episode of the show to date. This set the bar very high from their usual joke episodes. Also for one vs many episode, it really worked wonders too.

There's plenty of ways this could've failed. Instead what we actually gotten is like treasure. The kind you never wanna let go of. The only real issue I had with the actual episode could be seen as a minor one. I actually wanted a slightly longer overall fight length. Although how most FNaF characters got used was near perfect for the episode itself.

If this doesn't tell you Luigi is broken what else will? In some ways he out done his brother. Nintendo I already loss faith in you years ago. But Luigi truly deserves much more respect than he's currently getting. I'm also happy they didn't hold back on FNaF franchise either. I really loved how they brought some versions of the characters into the fight.

Like Luigi feels asleep to face the nightmare characters or gets forced to face the VR versions. All of it works way better than all Cartoon Fight Club Free for All episodes!!! Yes shots fired, I'm really not sorry. The fact we had so many characters in this is already impressive. The overall pacing between every major section was done near perfectly too, a great special indeed.

Unplanned rant on Cartoon Fight Club

I might as well take one direct shot at Cartoon Fight Club. Some of those Free for All episodes. They used meme and internet characters. It falsely states you're getting an battle royale. What you're actually getting is a series of memes in a row until it's over. I can't tell that a fight in any sense of the word, maybe they are on some serious drugs who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment