Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Killer Klowns follow up post

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, last night I talked a lot about the upcoming Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game. A little while ago, they revealed all the deals you can go for. Honestly, I'm really sold on doing the big deal. Oh man I got a lot to discussing regarding that deal. Let's start Klowning around folks.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: Digital Deluxe Edition

Pre-order content included
1 Week Advance Access (Pre-order only)
2 Human Cosmetics (Shower)
1 Klown Skin (Junksuit 1/5)
1 Klown Character (Slim)

Digital Dexlue content included
2 Human Characters (Mike & Debbie)
2 Klown Skins (Junksuit 2/5 & 3/5)
1 Movie Klown Skin (Bibbo)
Digital Soundtrack
Digital Art Book

Before I talk about that, I forgot to mention another company Teravision Games also developing this licensed game. I wasn't expecting all of this for the big deal. Clearly a lot of bang for your bucks. I recently heard from their discord they got plans up to August. We will be getting several cosmetics that should be great to have.

They're adding in three characters from the movie. I was very worried Mike & Debbie wasn't going to show up. What a surprise it was to see their names in that deal. I can't wait to play as them in the near future. Slim is the Klown that took out a small group of people with an shadow puppet. Pre-order wise you get to start playing a week before it's actual release.

Not only that we also get Digital Soundtrack. I absolutely love the theme song with an passion. Very fitting for such an unexpected 80s horror film. We also get an Digital Art Book as well. It's not often I get em in games. I can tell you the ones I gotten are incredibly detailed. You are very likely going to have the same effect looking at everything inside that book.

The hype just gotten even bigger for this game. It might not be the DbD killer everyone's looking for. Sometimes you just gotta have some fun!!! Right now I'm hoping the game out lives several similar games. Clearly this has fan service especially you love the movie as much as I do. This is already pushing the envelope into the right direction.

I really want this game to be as fun as it truly is unique. Killer Klowns is about to change the genre in a huge way. Honestly, I am also curious about customizing characters. Not only that, how much attention to details of locations pulled from the movie as I play many matches. I really wanna feel like I'm in the movie.

I also want the game not over do the mechanics. A major problem I had with a few similar games in the past. There will be an learning curve. Let's hope it's easy to get into making the chances of more people playing it much higher. You have no idea how badly I really wanna play this game!!! I'm fully willing to completely DbD for this game I'm dead serious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment