Wednesday, March 1, 2023

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R review

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, as of a couple years ago. There's a particular anime based on a long running manga series that kept blowing my expectations. Ever since Jump Force, I haven't play much that had JoJo characters or even a single game of the franchise until a few weeks ago. Honestly, thanks to Game Pass because I really enjoyed JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R.

This game covers mostly up to Part 8. There's also a guest character named Ikuro Hashizama from Baoh. Which so happens to be written by the same author responsible for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. This is actually an updated version of an older but still recent JoJo game. I also wanna say this game nails JoJo characters way better than Jump Force.

There's plenty of modes to play. I would say this is the best licensed fighting game from Bandai Namco I ever played. It's way better than One Piece: Burning Blood it's no contest. The same company responsible for both Tekken & Soulcalibur series. So you know you're in great hands with fighting games for the most part.

The story mode is set up from Part 1 to Part 8. Each section has a lot of extra chapters. A good number of them are interesting what if scenarios. Sadly, there's no English Dub despite the anime show finished airing Part 6. Alright I got something related to the show I need to talk about before continuing on the review.

Toonami aired English Dub versions of the first five Part 5 of JoJo. A weird move by Netflix, all of a sudden Part 6 with the rights went to them. It's also a little weirder how they went about the episodes too. They pick dates with few months apart to release episodes. In other words, one date you get a lot of episodes on that day.

They attempted to rush it out but ended up basically shooting themselves in the foot at the same time. We waited much longer for episodes is kinda ridiculous folks. Alright rant over back to the actual review. I strongly felt everything about the game is near perfection. I was blown away how damn good it truly was. I already want to own it within my gaming collection.

You get a lot of characters with some rather interesting abilities. There's also hazards that can be triggered that could harm both fighters. They put a lot of thought into everything. I don't have much issues with the game either. There isn't even characters I wanna see get added. Most of the characters I wanted already in the game!!!

I also felt if you are a JoJo fan, you are going to die very happy. This is virtually nostalgia series of punches to the face with the shouting included. I meant that in a very positive way too. Here's a fighting game I'm truly proud to have played in my life. In all honestly, you aren't living if you haven't play this amazing JoJo game.

No comments:

Post a Comment