Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What are my favorite Death Battle episodes? (Seasons 1-7)

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I think it's time to do a blog on what my favorite Death Battle episodes are. But I also plan on making my least favorite Death Battle episodes blog as well. I figured that way you'll get a better idea what I like as well how I view things in the long run. Also limiting it to a Top 10 would be too much trouble here.

Season 1

Vegeta vs Shadow

Mario vs Sonic

Eggman vs Wily

Raiden vs Thor


Season 2

Shao Kahn vs M. Bison

Terminator vs Robocop

Tigerzord vs. Gundam Epyon

Ryu vs Scorpion

Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro

Guts vs Nightmare

Iron Man vs Lex Luthor

Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher

Donkey Kong vs Knuckles

Wolverine vs Raiden

Pokemon vs Digimon


Season 3

Dante vs Bayonetta

Ratchet & Clank vs Jak & Daxter

Joker vs Sweet Tooth (My biggest dream fight ever)

Hulk vs Doomsday

Roronoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet


Season 4

Megazord vs Voltron

Metal Sonic vs Zero

Shredder vs Silver Samurai

Sephiroth vs Vergil


Season 5

Jotaro Kujo vs Kenshiro

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon

Leon Kennedy vs Frank West

Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate

Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai (One of my personal favorite fights ever)

Carnage vs Lucy

Optimus Prime vs Gundam

Mario vs Sonic rematch

Ultron vs Sigma

Roshi vs Jiraiya

Darkseid vs Thanos


Yes I loved a lot of episodes in Season 5 sue me. Now moving onto Season 6 list of favorite episodes.


Season 6

Captain Marvel vs. Shazam

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern

Ghost Rider vs Lobo

Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla aka Kiryu

Sasuke vs Hiei (Here comes the salt people)

Ganondorf vs Dracula

Deadpool vs The Mask


Season 7

Genos vs War Machine

Goro vs Machamp

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi

Flash vs Sonic

Crona vs Venom

Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain

Sanji vs Rock Lee

Hulk vs Broly


Most of these almost everyone on the internet already said things I would've said on them myself. So I will leave it with this. Most of these are virtually timeless classics. You can tell when they really put all their hard work in among majority of these choices. Sadly for the flip side, I will be harsh about the ones I really did not like.

1 comment: