Saturday, June 6, 2020

Tips on How to get Adept Deathslinger achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On June 6, 2020 I gotten Adept Deathslinger achievement. I really had to step up my game to caught up. In fact, it even came down to the hatch I'm not kidding. I ended up loving this guy the more I play as him. Without question, one of my favorite killers in the game. I hope my guide helps you getting this achievement/trophy.

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, today I'm giving tips on how to get Adept Deathslinger achievement/trophy. Now, he brings in FPS style into a game like that. Of course, a lot of people made memes about it lol. Personally, it really helps making this guy stand out from the other killers. You would be amaze how much fun he truly is to play as.



The Deathslinger uses one weapon but has a few attacks. By default, he'll hit you with the speargun's blade. Now I get to talk about one of my personal favorite killer mechanics ever. His secondary attack is more meant for close to mid range. He fires a spear with chains that can work around anything. Then after it hits an survivor starts pulling them in like pulling a fish out of the way with a fishing pole.

Trust me, it is critical to master using this attack. You can even use it from the ground with a survivor high up. If there is a notable empty gap they so happen to be close to, you can reel them onto the ground. Of course, it is possible for them to break free or you simply can't connect to hit em. Although, if they are within range you can hit em quicker.

His perks won't help much but one of them does slow down a nearly finished generator from getting up. Another perk helps you tell which generators to go towards. I hate to say it despite those you still mostly using raw skill to win this achievement/trophy. The Deathslinger isn't fast but his reflexes greatly makes up for it.

I recommend trying to keep most survivors injured to the best of your ability. It is so easy to learn how his speargun works. You also can use his secondary attack to pull them towards a windows to hit them. If you can use your speargun well enough, you can use their looping strategy against them. Of course, he gets add ons to help improve his chances.

The Deathslinger will laugh after hitting a survivor. Thankfully, it isn't as loud as some of the killers. This guy can potentially take down a group of skilled players. I also liked you can use his secondary attack to quickly grab survivors when you need to. Keep in mind, they can avoid contact with your weapon.

I am surprised his reloading by default isn't that bad either. I highly recommend when possible to reload your gun. This alone could make or break your chances at getting Adept Deathslinger achievement/trophy. He does technically has a perk that sorta helps tracking survivors. But let's be honest there's better tracing killer perks.

The basic guide lines I say in majority of these. Pay attention to how the survivors interact is critical. Also you need to hook them a lot as a requirement. If they disconnect during a hook as long you got enough hooking with the other survivors. Then you should be fine here. Practice as much as you need to learn not only how your killer plays but also how to think like a survivor.

If you can quickly figure out their strategies. This will greatly increase your chances. The Deathslinger is a very well thought out character in my opinion. He has one of the best reload rates out of the killers. It is important to down two survivors when they're the only ones left. Also during that period, you need to locate the hatch then carefully go about hooking them.

Bonus

Maybe this is just me but when I heard The Deathslinger's first name was Caleb. The first thing that popped up in my mind was Caleb from Blood series. Which also references A Nightmare on Elm Street and Evil Dead franchises respectively. Now I also did think of Roland from The Dark Tower series since he does seem like an evil version of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment