Sunday, January 26, 2020

What are some of my absolute favorite video games of all time?

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, there is absolutely no way I can fully name every video game I really enjoyed in one lengthy blog entry. So I will be naming a couple to help giving you an idea what I personally look forward in a game. Keep in mind, this is strictly my opinion alone. Every gamer has their own standards including myself.

Also this won't be in the exact order but it should still be fun to look at.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2


2. Saints Row IV


3. Garry's Mod


4. Tekken 7


5. Resident Evil 2 remake


6. Postal 2


7. Serious Sam 2


8. GoldenEye


9. The Walking Dead: The Final Season


10. Perfect Dark


11. Back to the Future: The Game


12. The Simpsons Arcade


13. The Wolf Among Us


14. Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition


15. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record


16. Shinobi 3


17. Streets of Rage 2


18. Phantasy Star IV


19. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back


20. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage


21. Darksiders 2


22. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3


23. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection


24. Duke Nukem 3D


25. Doom II: Hell on Earth


26. Blood


27. Quake II


28. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater


29. Crazy Taxi


30. Soulcalibur II


31. Mortal Kombat II


32. Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge


33. Killer Instinct


34. Army Men RTS


35. Twisted Metal: Black


36. Dead by Daylight


37. Wolfenstein 3D


38. Castlevania: Bloodlines


39. Batman: Arkham Asylum


40. Marvel vs. Capcom 2


Now that's forty of my personal favorite video games of all time. I am such a huge fan of these games for years. I hope this helps giving people an idea how I prefer games within several genres. I am strict about RPG games since I didn't grow up close to those style games. Although I really enjoyed Phantasy Star IV a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment