Sunday, September 23, 2018

Annabelle series review

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I will be reviewing the first two Annabelle movies. Considering they are two movies in my Killer Toys Collection. I figured to make a follow up blog with me reviewing the rest of the movies. Oh man my wife loves these Annabelle movies. I seen so many memes and pictures with that doll now it's not funny.

1. Annabelle (2014)

This is a spin off of The Conjuring franchise. WOW people wouldn't stop talking about this doll. This was inspired by a true story centering around a doll. One of the guys behind Saw series is working on these movies. Annaebelle isn't what you may expect among the first time watching. This plays on suspense than anything else.

Obviously they weren't allowed to use the real Annabelle doll or a similar one for this movie. I do apologize if parts of this might spoil either movie. The doll isn't actually possessed by a demon. The demon using it's powers through it in order to attempt corrupting someone to possibly taking their body.

This doll keep returning after stuff like being put in the trash can. There are some death scenes but those aren't a major focus of the movie. No that would be them attempting to turn a strange real life story into a horror movie. I think they did a great job in doing that. I would say one of the creepier dolls in horror movies.

2. Annabelle: Creation (2017)

This is a prequel to the previous Annabelle movie. Most people prefer this over the original for many reasons. Honestly I do believe it is the better movie. There's more characters with some great surprises. Annabelle is at the center of most things going on. This movie do keep you on the edge like a great horror movie does.

Annabelle: Creation does many things better than the previous Annabelle movie. You do learn more about the doll. I love the surprise at the very end I won't spoil it. Let's just say it should look very familiar to you. This is one of the best prequel horror movies I have ever seen. For a newer horror movie it won my respect.

I do recommend this movie especially to those loving killer toy movies like myself. One of the best movies in my Killer Toys Collection. This doll is much scarier in this movie. Some rememberable death scenes with one place possibly opening the door to more stories. I am very impressed with this movie.

I will be taking my time writing the conclusion to reviewing the last movies in my Killer Toys Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment