Sunday, October 30, 2022

Bonus Halloween Blog #48 My Halloween story involving two haunted places in one night

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I actually got an interesting Halloween story to tell here. This is the story how my group went from a haunted bus tour to suddenly visiting two of the most haunted places in Pennsylvania. Of course, this occurred on Halloween making it truly special. You may be curious to fully hear that night from my point of view.

I will start telling a story I always wanted to tell here for years. I was in a group with disabilities. We were in a long ride going into PA. Eventually, the person in charge of the group had to talk to the company. There was a misunderstanding, we were suppose to be on an haunted bus ride. It took a little while, the company decided since we're very close to two of the most haunted locations in PA.

As a group went on a tour to both locations. The first stop was the very place where the only civilian kill during the Battle of Gettysburg. It technically was an accident that turned into a surprising shot that wasn't meant for a woman. Who was cooking at the time of death. We got to learn about the family while we explored their home. Keep in mind, I was in a huge group of people.

We got to explore most of the building together. There was no one wondering off here. Too many horror movies does that, you already knows what happens. We learned about the family who was staying here during the period. Including stuff that followed a notable amount of time after the war. The last family member our tour guide mentioned was the dad.

We were there for a little while I say. Then eventually we move not far to the last haunted location of the night. You will be surprised how close both these particular locations were to each other. We had to cross the road left from the first haunted location to reach the second one. I hope that paints a picture to those who visited both locations.

Yes we got talk about some haunted shows previously filmed by the tour guide. The next haunted location had a more mess up story in comparison. It started with a rather sweet woman who had to left the kids due to promotion. Sadly, the woman who took her place was down right terrible to them. Let's put it this way, we actually had the option to go see where the kids had to use the bath room.

A huge hint, it wasn't even a bath room. We also got to explore what used to be orphanage back in the day. There wasn't as much to see. I do recall a few times at both haunted locations. Our tour guide had the lights turned out. During the light fully coming back I'm sure it was at the second haunted location. I saw a ghost's hand as they went inside the wall.

Our tour guide was very kind, he did answer questions. Of course, he also asked particular questions at both haunted locations. You know to see if you were actually paying attention or not. I been to haunted house attractions a few times before doing either haunted location tours. I still say I'm quite happy from this Halloween night.

I didn't get to pass out candy that year. The web show Death Battle just done Ryu vs Scorpion the same day. It was a surreal experience going to both haunted locations. The best part is it already was better than an haunted bus tour. I never actually been on an haunted bus tour but going by Leprechaun 2 as reference.

I rather go explore actual haunted locations with people than doing that. Of course, I constantly felt a chill in my spine at times during these tours. Especially when the lights were off. Luckily, no one within the group got hurt. We ate on the way down from those haunted location tours. We were lucky to get two of them within one night.

Back then, I really considered I would move out to PA. Which also big on haunted house attractions. Now, I may visit at times but not as much as originally planned. I am happy I got to see both haunted locations in person. Easily, the scariest Halloween night of my life on record. I hope this was an entertaining Halloween story, I been saving this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment