Monday, April 10, 2023

What's the best video game franchise?

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, Eventually I had to talk about this. Everyone has an definitive pick for which video game franchise they believe is the best. Obviously, this is a topic I felt everyone should share their favorites. I'm not going to tell you stuff like "Hell no get out!!!" Of course, there's franchises I'm not a huge fan of.

Today's question is What's the best video game franchise? This is strictly my opinion alone, I always felt for a long time. My answers has been Resident Evil franchise. Main series wise, it's very constant across the board. Some stuff you expect from some franchises, Resident Evil has going for it. We are talking comic books, movies and shows.

I know a lot of big name franchises gets hyped like no tomorrow. Resident Evil is no exception to that. They recently had it with Resident Evil 4 Remake. For those not into the Resident Evil franchise likely curious to know why it's my choice of the absolute best video game franchise right? I don't often seeing an game franchise changed gaming nearly as much as Resident Evil.

Capcom also tried several game play styles within the franchise. There's plenty of characters we love with an passion. Many awesome weaponry we can't stop using. Some truly unique creatures you may not find elsewhere. The music always been an notable tread within the franchise. Yes, they made plenty of mistakes like the canned live action RE Netflix show coughs.

Resident Evil is on many platforms. When they give fan service, it's truly amazing stuff. No that doesn't consider Resident Evil Re:Verse, sell out!!! The puzzles in some of these games are virtually timeless as well. The atmosphere always so interesting for the most part in these games. Currently the top selling Capcom game franchise to date.

Resident Evil is so big, people in Hollywood already knows about it. Capcom already has a new animated RE movie on the way. Thanks to Backward Compatibility, I can bring my massive digital RE collection to a newer Xbox console for absolutely free. Resident Evil always meant the world to me. Resident Evil 2 (original) was the very game I knew I wanted to be a life long fan of the franchise.

My favorite Resident Evil game to date is Resident Evil 2 Remake. I been hearing great things about RE4 Remake, finally an challenger to the throne shows up. Not to say I didn't enjoy Resident Evil Village, I absolutely loved that game too. You easily can put hours into these games. Obviously, the later ones packs so much content, it's mind blowing.

Believe it or not, this franchise helps builds some truly amazing gamers around the world. Hell, Twitch & speed running websites are filled with RE gamers with sick skills. Resident Evil is constantly evolving at a fast rate. This franchise is only going to keep moving up overtime. I hope closer to my fifties, this franchise finally makes it within Top 10 Best Selling Video Game Franchises list.

Short or long RE games, there's always something within these games people loves. Capcom mostly delivers on some truly amazing games. It's such a huge franchise, you could start anywhere then be proud to had play em. Resident Evil selling incredibly well, it's starting to be like Marvel Cinematic Universe level.

Obviously those makes billions while Resident Evil makes millions. The entire point is Capcom getting a lot of money from these games to keep pushing forward. They want us to enjoy their work to the best of our ability. It also means Resident Evil virtually on most gamers' radar. You can count on deals with insane numbers for the company.

Resident Evil is essentially what you want in an successful video game franchise. Personally I don't wanna see RE5 receive it's own remake. I either see that treatment be given to Dino Crisis or Code: Veronica X more. Even some of the mini games are more fun than their actual games. Like Leech Hunter in RE0 or Raid Mode in Revelations 2 to name a few.

There's an website called Resident Evil Portal. They combined aspects of residentevil.net into it. Virtually continuing to keep track of gamers in every supported RE game. This speaks volumes how much Capcom loves their fans. I'm probably going to piss someone off by saying this. Screw GTA Online, this service is free as well as covers more games.

Seriously, Rockstar you are blood sucking leeches. Back to Resident Evil, the modding community kept getting creative as well as somewhat risky with the newer mods. There's an variation of a mod where everything is randomized in RE1 Remake, it's insanity. The fan arts are absolutely amazing as well. Resident Evil is constantly inspiring people to this very day.

You wouldn't have franchises like Gears of War or Dead Space if RE4 got canceled. I confess most RE movies aren't great. There's some good ones if you're willing to search for them. There's more video game crossovers with RE characters including Dead by Daylight. Resident Evil is becoming the stuff of legends, I absolutely love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment