Monday, March 18, 2019

Iron Fist (Netflix) review

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, wow this is possibly the most mixed I ever been to a Marvel show including The Incredible Hulk cartoon I'm not kidding. Iron Fist is going to be a challenge to review indeed. Maybe not the way you imaginable but this is such a challenge worthy taking. I won't let my family & friends down.


Iron Fist follows a son of a businessman that returns home from a mysterious place after a long period of time. Let's be honest season 1 does suck for many reasons. I am not going to hide it anymore. The exact way they go about telling his past. Parts of it could've been used better in season 2.

Danny comes off as a very annoying out of place character than the man we all hoped for. The Hand is involved with season 1 to a degree. He became the protector of his new home that sadly goes to complete waste. I mean come on don't do something like that to us pricks. The story for season 1 is told so poorly that I couldn't say it was an Iron Fist show.

It is so amazingly bad that I was surprised it got another season. Thank god season 2 is way better than that garbage. Even season 2 of The Incredible Hulk cartoon had better moments than the entirely of season 1 of Iron Fist. I won't spoil the ending of it but it would've been very interesting direction. Iron Fist comes very close living up to the name.

The crossovers with Luke are what helps this show shines. Danny is a much better written character in season 2 hands down. I also like he faces challenges he isn't sure how to overcome. Keep in mind, Iron Fist is suppose to be the greatest fighter who never loses a fight. I am glad The Hand was used better than I expected.

I have to be honest even Luke Cage's season 1 was better written than this show's season 1. At least it did a better job telling his past & displaying what the character is known for. I felt we truly got it in season 2. Honestly stay away from season 1 but please give season 2 a try. I do think in the long run, season 2 was something truly special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment