Sunday, March 25, 2018

Ranking all the Duke Nukem Campaigns (Main Series)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, today I want to give my official ranking of all the Duke Nukem campaigns. I will be starting with the original Duke Nukem but ending with Duke 3D. Yes I am covering Duke Nukem Forever since it's the most recent game. I do want to clarify I won't be including the PlayStation 1 exclusive episode since I haven't play that version.

I won't explain much since I already talked about all of them in greater details in a few blogs.

Duke Nukem 1 (1991)

3. Episode 1: Shrapnel City
2. Episode 3: Trapped in the Future
1. Episode 2: Mission: Moonbase

Duke Nukem 2 (1993)

4. Episode 1
3. Episode 3
2. Episode 4
1. Episode 2

Duke Nukem Forever (2011)

2. First campaign
1. The Doctor Who Cloned Me

Duke Nukem 3D (1996)

8. Duke: Nuclear Winter
7. Episode 4: The Birth
6. Episode 5: Alien World Order
5. Duke It Out in D.C.
4. Episode 3: Shrapnel City
3. Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach
2. Episode 1: L.A. Meltdown
1. Episode 2: Lunar Apocalypse

By now you probably noticed all my top choices are the second episodes. I swear I didn't plan this, it just happened. Until next time I'm Jack Red and I'll see all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment