Monday, February 3, 2020

Top 5 Reasons Why Puppet Master appeals more to me than Child's Play/Chucky series

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I always been a fan of killer toy movies. If it wasn't for Child's Play/Chucky & Puppet Master series. Chances are I probably wouldn't be a fan of it. Honestly, it is no surprise more people know about Chucky. But I am here to state my best reasons why I personally prefer Puppet Master more.

Keep in mind, this is strictly my opinion alone. Also you really couldn't go wrong with these movies. Both of them have a loyal fan base that simply wants more of them. There are things that both franchises do differently from each other. Thus making them a vastly different experience from each other.

5. Puppet Master got a licensed game


I am aware the developers were working on and off this game. Late last year, Fullmoon made it official. I don't think Chucky has many video game appearances. You can clearly tell the developers were huge fan of these movies. Honestly, I would love to see the ninja become a playable character in this game.

4. Actually gets their fans involved


Some of the later Puppet Master movies got their fans involved. The most recent doing that with Puppet Master: Axis Termination. Most Nazis that dies in this movie was played by fans. Keep in mind, Fullmoon got money funded by their fans to making several movies. I love they gave them a role even if it was short with cool deaths.

3. Depending on things, the puppets can be either good or evil


Let's be honest, Chucky is always a bad guy. In some Puppet Master movies, someone not pleasant commanded the puppets into killing people. A good number of them had good people leading them. Regardless whose the puppet master is. It greatly affects the puppets very roles in these movies. They even took on the supernatural a few times.

2. The puppets


There is a lot of puppets, at this point you are likely to find at least one you would like. My personal favorite always has been Blade. Each puppet brings something different to the table. Like Torch has a flamethrower or Tunneler having a working drill on top of his head. These puppets were built to stand the test of time.

1. It has an unique mythology


The entire story of Puppet Master goes back to the early 1900s. They have been through a lot of stuff over the years. We get to learn more about what brings them to life as well as how unique their very design is. Sometimes, they take on supernatural beings & the Nazis. There are rare times, we get to learn about the very people's souls whose bonded to those puppets.

A bonus reason just for fun please enjoy.

The actual movie covers to me look better than majority of Chucky movie covers.


Not insult to some Chucky movie covers. I always felt most Puppet Master covers looks better. Even the no so great Puppet Master movies gets somewhat rememberable covers. My favorite cover always has been Puppet Master 2. For a low budget horror movie franchise, it's been going for a long time. Slightly less than Chucky but it's very legacy is more likely to have an impact on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment