Saturday, July 28, 2018

Future projects I would love to do

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I did a blog similar to this one before. I will give you some ideas what I would love to cover on my blog. Some of this was originally meant to be a surprise. There could be a blog coming out this Halloween. It all depends on several things including stuff I can't control. Oh man where to begin with.

A good number of these are planned for October. I am not doing a marathon this year but I will try to make up for it. Hopefully next year I can with a twist. I got plenty of ideas for possible blogs I can be writing. For me it is more natural than making videos. You can't exactly edit a video after it gets uploaded.

Halloween blog
Friday the 13th: The Game vs. Dead by Daylight
Yes I am well aware of both games. Their concepts involves a killer trying to kill everyone. Players can also play as the survivors trying to escape or out last the time limit. Of course the differences are quickly piling up. I should mention due to a law suit, Friday the 13th: The Game wasn't able to finish. What I meant by this is some dlcs including Jason X stuff never made it to the final game.

I don't want to give too much away. Right now I can only judge Friday the 13th because of it's offline modes. Don't worry I plan on getting Gold within the next few months before I even start writing. I am also aware this topic is all over the internet. How the hell am I going to make this any different? I guess you have to wait & see to find out.

Resident Evil: Revelations 1 vs. 2 Raid Mode

I got so back tracked over many things in the last few years. I really wanted to cover to the best of my ability. Both Revelations games Raid Mode since they're very different from each other. The Mercenaries didn't change that much from each other. I would say both of them are easily the best part of their respective games.

You would be amazed how difficult it is to break both of them down within the same blog. Imagine the infamous stair case you know the one that's all over the place. Now add enemies trying to kill you with Michael Bay explosions there you go. I will say this it is going to be a lot of fun making this soon.

Why I hit Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite so hard?

I already made two comparison blogs with this & DC's Injustice 2. Everyone knows how amazing Injustice 2 truly is. I honestly went into Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite the same way to quickly be disappointed. This game shouldn't even be considered as Marvel vs. Capcom 4 for great reasons. It is sad the development took place in the middle of 20th Century Fox's purchase.

You see 20th Century Fox had X-Men, Deadpool and the Fantastic Four movie rights. Very recently Disney made a deal with them. Sadly this should've came sooner since this game doesn't even have Wolverine. A character that's in every MVC game including both games that inspired this series. How the hell can you call it MVC without any X-Men characters?

The rest of the blogs related to Killer Toys Collection

The main reason I haven't finished this series of blogs is simply I haven't seen Annabelle: Creation. Until I do, this series is on hold. Don't worry I already know how to end it when the time comes. Eventually I'll get a third collection from Bloodwave DVD. Honestly I'm very happy with the first two DVD collections.

I am still trying to bring more horror movies into my blog. It is a never ending passion with no true equal. These collections allow me to be even more of a horror movie fan than I could before. Of course if you wish to have them make you a custom 24 movie collection I can help you out. Trust me you really won't be disappoint when it arrives to your house.

Friday the 13th: The Game review

Let's be honest this isn't the first Friday the 13th game in existence. Thanks to Joe from Same Name, Different Game with his Friday the 13th episode. This is technically the third game before a fourth puzzle game came out. Hell I am going to just say it there isn't many good games based on horror movies.

Evil Dead got some good games with Bruce Campbell doing the character again. Damn I miss Ash vs. Evil Dead show it was awesome. This is a rare case that the game being this good. A couple free dlcs made it to most versions. Recently confirmed two special editions with all dlcs will be hitting stores in a few months.

Dead by Daylight review

Ever since Call of Duty & Mortal Kombat had some guest horror movie characters. The team behind Dead by Daylight decided to continue the tread. Alright having Michael Myers, Leatherface, Amanda from Saw and Freddy Krueger. Yes all of them in the same game is already mind blowing. I heard possibly more is getting added to the game with no real end in sight.

Sadly I have to wait to get Gold before I can even play the game. Both me and my wife wanted to give it a try. Of course being a huge horror movie fan I'm very excited about it. Dead by Daylight is always compared to Friday the 13th: The Game. I am glad a team is allowed to have these characters with their own original ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment