Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Killer Klowns Kollection from Bloodwave DVD

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I been waiting most of this year to finally get my hands on something truly unique. There exists a website called Bloodwave DVD. He has a killer great deal for sixty dollars. You can pick any twenty four movies you want. Also included is a nice hard case & selecting your own artwork with title. Who doesn't love free shipping because that's also a part of this deal. Well that's exactly what I did. Drum rolls please.........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1438511476256822&set=pb.100002939515028.-2207520000.1505959636.&type=3&theater
The front cover is one of many front covers for Killer Klowns from Outer Space. The back cover is balloons filling up the picture. I also requested for all the titles of the movies. This is the only listing present on the hard case to include Stitches.

Now I got quite a interesting story to tell relating to this custom DVD horror movie collection. A few months ago, I came across a youtuber called You and Your Horror Movies. Very nice guy, he told me about how he got that custom DVD collection. I decided to get into contact with Bloodwave DVD. Let's speed up to a few weeks ago. A day prior to Labor Day, I ordered The Killer Klowns Kollection. Later in that week, Hurricane Irma hit Florida. Thankfully the guy & his family didn't get anything major from it. Although it did delay my order a few days. As of September 20th, The Killer Klowns Kollection arrived.

He did sent me a extra movie but wasn't the one suppose to be in my collection. Thankfully he is sending me this movie for free. Of course I will be over joy when that happens. Easily one of the most solid DVD horror collections I ever owned. If I do end up saying anything negative it won't be towards him. More than anything he got most of my order right.

Alright I think it's time to quickly cover all the movies in this awesome collection. Most movies were hand picked by yours truly. I highly recommend buying from him since a lot of newer horror movies can easily go for more depending on things. It seems like roughly 70% of them aren't worth your money. Another reason I recommend it is you can do particular themes. In my case killer clown movies.

1. Amusement

Amusement is somewhat like a horror anthology movie. Where all stories do connect together in the end. Sadly the killer only wears the clown costume in one of those stories. Honestly it could've been a lot more than it actually was.

2. Clown

I absolute love this movie with a passion. Clown is similar to The Fly remake as described by Eli Roth. You have a family man that quickly took the place of a clown. Unfortunately what he put on wasn't a costume. This movie does a great job pulling you in. Wondering how it all plays out.

3. Dead Clowns

Dead Clowns is a rather weird zombie movie. A long time ago a horrible accident on the bridge happened. Most of the clowns didn't survive. After the town kept not doing stuff to even honor those loss. These clowns raise up from their watery grave to kill anyone they find.

4. Drive-Thru

Drive-Thru is somewhat of a horror movie gem. Horny the Clown is one of my absolute favorite killer clowns. I really enjoy most of the music but sometimes it got in the way of dialogue. I do like a lot of these kills. This movie has more to offer than what most people realize.

5. The Funhouse

The Funhouse is very similar in many ways to Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. Considering Tobe Hooper directed those movies it shouldn't be a surprise. This is a slow moving movie but once it starts picking up. You don't want to stop watching.

6. The Funhouse Massacre

One of the craziest movies in the entire collection. The Funhouse Massacre involves six psychopaths given the perfect opportunity to kill a lot of people. I would say if you don't like blood & gore don't expect to last long watching this. I do like both killer clown characters.

7. Gacy

Of course you knew there had to be a John Wayne Gacy movie. One of the most famous real life serial killers. Gacy covers his life up til his arrest. You won't get much entertaining out of death scenes. I will say the story is told better than some movies based on other serial killers.

8. All Hallows' Eve

Art the Clown made this movie a must have for me. This is a horror movie anthology that's surprisingly great. Art steals the show in a way you really won't forget. You haven't seen true evil until seeing Art the Clown. I will say this does get me in the mood for Halloween.

9. Clownhouse

Victor Salva's first horror movie back in 1989. Yes the same guy who made Jeepers Creepers trilogy. Sadly due to what happened during production. All official releases are very limited making them quite difficult to find. I will say these maniacs disguised as clowns are creepy.

10. 100 Tears

100 Tears is a low budget movie that does deliver in blood & gore. Some of these kill scenes could get people to throw up large amounts. Gurdy the Clown steals the show. One particular scene has a notable audio difficulty. Some of the goriest special effects I ever seen in any horror movie.

11. Killer Klowns from Outer Space

There's no hiding this is my favorite killer clown movie. A group of aliens similar to clowns is killing people around town. This movie is so outside the box I still haven't seen anything like it. I really like for a low budget movie, it sure blew me away. I really like most of the klowns appearances.

12. Killjoy

Killjoy centers on a dead man's revenge. A demon named Killjoy hunts those who are responsible for his death. Angel Vargas is over the top as Killjoy. This movie will seem like you are having a terrible nightmare.

13. Killjoy 2

Killjoy 2 has a group of people moving towards their destination. Until one of them made the grave mistake of opening a door. Some of them had the crazy idea of summoning Killjoy. Of course this made things worse. In some ways I prefer the original over this.

14. Killjoy 3

One of my favorite Full Moon movies. Killjoy 3 has a group of students that become trapped inside a house. This time Killjoy brought more clowns to the party. Trent Haaga redeems himself from Killjoy 2. Overall one of the best horror movie gems in my collection.

15. Slaughter High

Originally titled April's Fools Day. Slaughter High is a revenge story of Marty having his classmates going too far. Supposedly killing him in their last prank closing down their high school. Some key traits from Friday the 13th series is present here.

16. Dollman vs. Demonic Toys

Believe it or not this cross over movie is a sequel to three movies. One year after the events of Demonic Toys. Judith Grey a police officer who was pregnant in the original returns to this toy factory. This time she brought new friends their size to even the odds.

17. Demonic Toys

A demon in slumber for sixty six years inside a toy factory. His goal is to take a police officer's baby body for himself. Some intense death scenes in this series. I always have been a fan of Jack Attack. This movie is somewhat of a horror movie gem if you can look pass it's flaws.

18. Demonic Toys 2

Demonic Toys 2 ignores Dollman vs. Demonic Toys to be a more direct sequel. A particular toy is possessed to review two classic faces. Look I'm going to be brutally honest this was one of their worst movies. It is so bad that not even being good works here.

19. Carnival of Souls

I already own in another DVD horror movie collection this movie. Carnival of Souls is a weird movie for it's time. Without spoiling the ending, unless you do enjoy black & white movies that play on creeping you out. I can't recommend this to you, I will say it does creep you out.

There does exist a colorized version of this movie. Although done by another company, you can easily find this anywhere. This is one of the rare cases watching in both ways does differ the experience. Personally doing it in black & white does add more to the movie.

20. The Devil's Rejects

A sequel to House of 1000 Corpses, shortly following the conclusion. The police assaulted their house with a handful of the Firefly family escaping. Not only it plays out very different from the previous movie. We get to see more of the Firefly family's true selves. I love Captain Spaulding lol.

21. Krampus

Not to be confused with other horror movies based on Krampus or Santa Claus. Krampus is about a boy losing his Christmas spirit. Unwillingly summoning Krampus among him & his family. I got to be honest everything surprisingly works. I am really impressed by this movie.

22. The Gingerdead Man

The Gingerdead Man is a rip off of Child's Play. This maniac killed two of Sarah's relatives before escaping. He quickly got caught to be sent to death. Unwillingly Sarah & her co-worker helped revived him as a gingerbread man. Yes I am not kidding it is a rather ridiculous movie.

23. Gingerdead Man 2

Yeah this movie is even more ridiculous than the last. Gingerdead Man 2 is somewhat similar to Seed of Chucky. This centers around a movie company that isn't doing well. Out of the clear blue someone brought Gingerdead Man inside. I will say this movie does go over board with it's humor.

24. Gingerdead Man 3

One of the most ridiculous movies in this collection. Gingerdead Man 3 plays out three parodies of classic movies. I won't spoil the ending but it is really doesn't make any sense. I felt the humor was coming off way too forced. Some of the worst special effects in Full Moon movies you ever seen.

25. Stitches

Stitches is about a clown entertaining at a kid's birthday party. Unfortunately the kids were being nasty to him. Their last prick led to his death in such a brutal way. Also who leaves a butcher knife up in the dish waster. You know you could lose a eye with that thing. Most death scenes are over the top. Six years later, Stitches comes back from the grave to get revenge.

Update: As of September 25th, Stitches came through the mail.

I hope you guys like my custom horror DVD movie collection. Personally I felt this was easily in the top five among my collection. I already have ideas which ones to play close to & on Halloween. Thank you for checking out my new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment