Saturday, January 13, 2024

Bunker of Blood Collection 1-8 Full Moon compilation video series review

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I recently been watching several Full Moon movies as well as some related stuff on Tubi. No guarantee on more future reviews, I may consider it though. Today, I will be reviewing Full Moon's Bunker of Blood Collection 1-8. They never rereleased all of them together officially.

Bunker of Blood Collection 1-8 (2018-2019)

Puppet Master: Blitzkrieg Massacre
Deadly Dolls: Deepest Cuts
Death Heads: Brain Drain
Vampire Slaughter: Eaten Alive
Psycho Sideshow: Demon Freaks
Zombie Lust: Night Flesh
Killjoy's Carnage Caravan
Butcher's Bake Off: Hell's Kitchen

Yes all eight of them is currently available to watch on Tubi.

Full Moon has a habit of making compilation videos. Largely reusing a lot of the same footage in majority of them. Personally I recommend watch the actual movies over these. No seriously, there's little to nothing new. The only thing new you won't see elsewhere is an animated horror comic style story. You only see half right in the beginning with their concluding half near the end.

Someone compilated all those together, it's less than an hour long. Each video compilation has a different theme. Two of them I don't even need to say the most recurring franchises since those names are already in the titles. Altogether you could watch em for Halloween, it does embody my vision of the holiday. The new story ultimately doesn't mean much sense with a lackluster conclusion.

You get a little an hours worth of horror content each. Again, why do that if you simply can watch the actual movies is beyond me. I don't plan to review every video compilation they made. It may be nearly as pointless as me reviewing this particular lineup of them. I will say some of the footage I haven't seen before did peak my interest a bit.

I will reveal the remaining six themes if they already weren't obvious by their respective titles. Deadly Dolls is mostly Demonic Toys series. Death Heads is mostly something head theme. It doesn't have a particular franchise unlike majority of these. Tourist Trap and Head of the Family being heavily represented in it.

Vampire Slaughter is Subspecies series. I may previously mentioned this, Subspecies crossed over with Horror Legends a few years ago. You can actually play as Radus as well as his small servants. Psycho Sideshow also lacks a particular main franchise represent. Some of the expected classics like Castle Freak is presented.

I also felt this one could be considered the everything else category. It's quite a weird selection of films represented. Zombie Lust has Trancer series, I knew about that franchise for years. Until recently, I didn't know it was a weird zombie franchise. I did sorta knew a particular actor in those films also played Doll Man.

Butcher's Bake Off is mostly Gingerdead Man series. A little of Evil Bong since he is in some of those movies too. Otherwise, it's mostly an Gingerdead Man video compilation. Puppet Master is easily among the best of these hands down. I also sorta enjoyed Killjoy's Carnage Caravan as well. They didn't pull much from the first two Killjoy movies, it was enjoyable to me.

At the very end, it would led to Deadly 10. Full Moon had some of their plans felt through during that. I think half the planned movies in the lineup came out since then. Honestly, it just felt like rewatching the same clips with weird pacing. I say that because they don't have a set order of the footage represented. You may go for one of their older movies.

Suddenly to one of their newer movies. It doesn't line up well through out all eight of these video compilations. I can promise you, there's plenty of deaths in all of these. I don't wanna say these are a huge waste of time. At the same time, you would be happier with the actual films than these. End of the day, I can't necessary recommend them unless you don't mind video compilations in general.

I do have a few quick announcements for some upcoming blog entries to expect. Yes I am planning an review on Demonic Toys: Jack-Attack. I been watching this streamer, Bawkbasoup's Resident Evil Franchise marathon. I really wanna discuss the entire marathon in the near future. In all honestly, some truly amazing, mind blowing runs you eve seen in your entire lifes no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment