Sunday, December 26, 2021

Top 8 2021 Games I Played

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red aka XboxClown89, I am doing a blog version of my recent list. I got some interesting games to talk about. This year I gotten games across two platforms for a truly epic finale. You could even say this is even better than my last year's list, you likely are right. So let's get right into it folks, keep in mind this is strictly my opinion alone.

8. Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol (Xbox One)

7. Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! (Steam)

6. Charlie: The Legend (Steam)

5. The Angry Video Game Nerd 1 & 2 Deluxe (Xbox One)

4. UnMetal (Steam)

3. Horror Legends (Steam)

2. Resident Evil: Village (Xbox One)

1. Castlevania Advance Collection (Xbox One)

I will do things a little differently since I don't want this to be longer than necessary neither ruin possible future reviews. I'm going to quickly talk about each one starting from the bottom game working my way up to the best.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol

This to me felt notably off with a strange placement of extra content. Also the emulation wasn't perfect while lacking some newer options to make it way more enjoyable experience. I will even say this is far from what it should be.

Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack!

This originally was an app game that got remastered in a way for it's rerelease on Steam. It is a very straight forward game that's easy to memorize how it works. Although, most of it will repeat you still kinda have a good time playing it.

Charlie: The Legend

This is a case even with one person working on the game. It simply needed a little more to help stand out from it's competition. I will confirm it is a decent multiplayer game that's currently flying underneath people's radars.

The Angry Video Game Nerd 1 & 2 Deluxe

Last year, the PC version made the list. This year, it's Xbox One port did. I already talked a great deal about this amazing compilation. To me, it's the definitive AVGN video game you need to play. Easily one of the funniest games I ever played.

UnMetal

UnMetal is a parody/tribute of Metal Gear. Amazingly it is it's own experience with the story as well as the characters. They took the bread crumbs yet molded something truly unique with it. UnMetal in all honestly one of the greatest indie games I ever played period.

Horror Legends

To be honest, I bought this a few years ago while the game was still in beta. Earlier this year, it got an full release on Steam. This is one of my favorite horror multiplayer games I ever played. Honestly, more people need to check this one out.

Resident Evil: Village

A truly amazing entry in the franchise, Resident Evil: Village is a must play. I can't even criticize it much since not all the content is there with what we already have being done so well. This game is easily an competitor for game of the year awards.

Castlevania Advance Collection

A compilation of four Castlevania games. It is a huge improvement over Castlevania Anniversary Collection. Three of the finest entries I ever played. I felt this the entire compilation has the very best ratio how one should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment