Thursday, April 22, 2021

Explaining my Spencer's Armored Squadron Build

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I been busy with stuff sorry for the lack of entries here. I actually got to give special thanks to two people for today's topic. Both lollink42 and Doc Holliday recently covered my Spencer's Armored Squadron. Don't worry I'll fully break it all down soon enough. Honestly, I'm more surprised people actually like this lol.

Spencer's Armored Squadron


Spencer


Clone

Deadbolt

Recharge


Omniscience

Hypercharge


Bio Energy Tank II

Miniature Reactor

Advanced Processor III

Researcher's Brain


Enhancing Vapor-Infection

Enhancing Vapor-Energy Leech

Enhancing Vapor-Regen

Enhancing Vapor-Berserker

Partially Armored Zombie

Tracker Mine

Discount

Shuffle Mod-Partial

Quick Draw

Efficiency Mod-Creatures

I'll start with how I gotten the name for this Spencer build. Obviously, it's referring to using mostly Partially Armored Zombies. The actual name was inspired by Cooler's Armored Squadron from Dragon Ball Z Movie: Cooler's Revenge. Before I continue, especially in the Dub version of that movie I love the music.

The main inspiration for this build actually came from another person's build. Will I Really Am didn't have a solid name for his now famous licker spam build. But lollink42 called it Spencer's Licker Farm currently his most watched video at this time. I wanted to see if I could do that with just mostly one creature survivors likely struggle against.

I recently became aware some people consider using em as trash. I consider it strategy because most low ranks simply doesn't know how to properly deal with one. A room of them could over whelm some of the better players. On the surface, this seems like something that shouldn't work but for many reasons it does.

By having Omniscience greatly impacts the build in many ways. Yes, you may get a series of bad hands. But you also get more chances getting better hands as well. So you may have a couple variation of other creatures to help you out. Thus making this plus turrets & traps more into what can be considered an squadron.

This was meant to be a joke build. This surprisingly works better than one would expect. Like you quickly filling up a room full of Partially Armored Zombies is always helpful. You also can get enhancers quicker as well. Not only that, Tracker Mine does play into a few things that could down survivors.

Simply having Omniscience adds in the possibility of turrets. This build can be surprisingly tactical. At the same time, it is quite obvious what the intention meant to be. I am not going I'm surprised this build stronger than expected. Honestly, it quickly became one of my favorite Spencer builds I played. Of course, there's a few possible ways to use this build against teams.

I don't think low rank or mixed rank teams can handle this. By having Partially Armored Zombies, they have to focus more on nailing hits. Melee is the better option of taking em out. Not everyone is willing to go that route. This build can be a lot of fun to use. Every build has it's flaws but this is one maybe worthy of it's own category since it's so uniquely different.

Alright like I always do with now three people at once this time. I'll link myself with both their videos on the same build. I can confirmed both lollink42 and Doc really had fun using my build. Thank both of you so much for covering it guys.

My recent video using it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh3YMaK5Nfs&t=6s

lollink42's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zizDk14-SQ&t=129s

Doc's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGftKpbXKE

No comments:

Post a Comment