Friday, April 16, 2021

Explaining my Doom Spencer Build

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red or XboxClown89 in Resident Evil: Resistance community. Earlier today, Will I Really Am covered my Doom Spencer Build. Honestly, this was my first decent Spencer build I created. I did check YouTube videos of many users having Spencer builds. No one had something like this.

A link to his video covering it down below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJbKn8G1iOs&t=320s

Doom Spencer Build


Spencer


Clone

Defense System

Paracelsus Generator


Omniscience

Hypercharge


Bio Tank II

Fresh Blood III

Augmented Limbs

Researcher's Brain


Viral Mod-Berserker

Enhancing Vapor-Infection

Enhancing Vapor-Energy Leech

Partially Armored Zombie

Ne-a

Tough Zombie

Imposter Zombie

Discount

Energy Booster-Creatures

Efficiency Mod-Creatures

More surprising is no one even used Doom Spencer Build at all. Until I done that on my channel but the crazy part is I created it for a different reason. By now, everyone knows about Super Spam Spencer Build. I wanted to have my take of that, this is more of a berserker variation of that build. But the more I looked at my build, the more I realized how much it reminded me of Doom series.

Yeah two of my favorite game franchises in one place. Like Dr. Betruger in Doom 3 series was essentially Spencer of that universe. My creature set up would remind people of the demons Doom Slayer faced. Of course, it wouldn't be Doom if the enemies doesn't constantly try to kill you lol. Yeah this is virtually like a few key portions of the series.

The perfect example being a particular boss fight originally at the end of Doom II: Hell on Earth. Which so happens to be in most of it's expansions. I'm talking about the Icon of Sins yeah!!! This thing spawns creatures at a fast rate, I virtually wanted to recreated that. I knew having Viral Mod-Berserker was going to be risky.

Doom Spencer was virtually the perfect name for this build. I have seen a few crazy Spencer builds recently. Honestly, this build destroys low rank teams as well as two mixed rank ones. I have won very fast a few times with this build before. Even Will I Really Am stated to me on discord, he felt this was a very strong build.

You bet it is, I took a lot of time getting it to work like that. Not as much as my most recent Spencer's Armored Squadron Build lol. Honestly, I am surprised I was even able to create a new Spencer build at all. I am very proud of this particular build. I personally could see Spencer enjoying this with a huge smile laughing lol.

Update: I used it once tonight after awhile. I ended up destroying an high rank team badly in a few minutes no lie.

A link to a video of that match is down below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZEMNJNI4oc

No comments:

Post a Comment