Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Some Mega Man boss videos

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I came back to YouTube with a different goal in mind. I will only upload what I'm actually proud of gaming wise. I figured Mega Man series that I'm still new to might help. I took a lot of weeks to getting gold medals on most boss challenges. I am linking my playlist so you can see what I have done so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LqnMVylQM&list=PL8vGuhRohK-IChIB5j2cKTJlh4O8EFv_N

Devil robot bosses is from Mega Man 8 to 10 (3 bosses)
More Mega Man boss fights is from Mega Man 7 to 10 (7 bosses)
Wily Machine Challenges is from Mega Man 1-6 (6 bosses)
Boss fights that isn't Dr. Wily or Robot Masters is from Mega Man 1-6 (7 bosses)
Sub-Boss Rush and Boss Rush is from Mega Man 7 to 10 (47 bosses)
Dr. Wily Forever Challenge is from Mega Man 1-6 (6 bosses)
Six Robot Master challenges is from Mega Man 1-6 (46 bosses)
All Robot Rush challenge is from Mega Man 1-6 (46 bosses)

I figured to bring those videos to my readers. I am a bigger Mega Man X fan though. I will say it was a lot of fun to do these challenges. All Robot Rush in particular took so many attempts to get done on gold. I hope anyone that watchers it enjoys the show. I hope eventually the last boss fights might be done in the near future.

I might as well give one more announcement that's unrelated to Mega Man series. This Thursday, it's been twenty six years since the last Streets of Rage game. I am proud to say as soon as possible I'm getting it. I will be wearing my Streets of Rage hat during a first playthrough. I am very happy about what's revealed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment