Thursday, February 2, 2023

Quick Saints Row blog entry

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, today I want to do a few quick discussions. But first I got to confirm as of a few hours ago. I gotten an 100% completion in Saints Row IV for the fourth time no lie. To me, it always was my favorite SR game in the original game series. My amazing wife recently bought me the new Saints Row game.

Don't worry I'm taking my time playing it. There will be a review I'm not sure when to expect it happening though. Also I been making a few memes about how SR is better than GTA. I will link one of my newer memes on that theme. I been thinking of this particular one for about a week now. Honestly, Xbox players would agree with this.


Nearly everything dlc related is still available too. Plus you also automatically have them on newer Xbox Series X/S consoles as well. Which makes this way more worth your time and money than buy GTA Trilogy Remastered. Seriously Rockstar, I used to respect you guys. But how can you possibly allow a game compilation that makes Silent Hill HD Collection on Xbox 360 look like a master piece?

I been hearing a lot of negative stuff on the new SR game. For fairness I'm going in neutral. After I beaten the game, I will then judge it. Do I like it or dislike the game? I felt starting over especially the madness that was SRIV a good idea. I will confess I wasn't a fan of the trailers like a lot of people. I am actually willing to give the game a fair chance unlike many people out there.

In all honestly, I still respect the community as well as Volition for their hard work. Saints Row series always meant so much to me for years. Even the PC port of Saints Row 2 seem to be somewhat better recently. So I felt this franchise isn't going to die yet. I do think so many people were jumping on it purely because of being bias in favor of GTA series.

To me, GTA started to die after GTA: San Andreas. I'm also thankful to that particular GTA game because it was direct inspiration for the original Saints Row game. It might not be perfect but a good game indeed. SR2 made the very improvements that needed, which is why it's among the best SR games ever made. I always considered The Third being the best SR game despite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment