Sunday, August 22, 2021

Jack Red reviews Celebrity Deathmatch Hits Germany

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, a while back I reviewed almost everything relating to the show Celebrity Deathmatch. Now it's time to finally end things with the mysterious forgotten German version. Yes you heard that right, there was a short lived version of the show. Actually the first of two related shows to not have the series creator, Eric Fogel involved.

There's notable differences between both versions. They focus more on politics with much shorter fights. We are talking one minute and an half to depending on fights a couple minutes at least. Seven minutes is usually the average amount of time. Some fights have factors that affects the length in some ways so I won't trying to dodge the question here.

I got to be honest, these fights are surprisingly even worse than MTV2 show's I'm not kidding. There's only one host with no referee. Here we get two hosts with mostly on recurring referee. Although, a couple times they did have special guests as referees like Chuck Norris. Honestly, this version was too short for it's own good.

At least, MTV2 show had a more proper length in comparison. Yes a handful of fights from that alone is better than that entire show. I am going to be honest as a huge fan of this show. For years, I looked for ways to watch these fights. Now I have officially I am deeply disappointed. Do yourselves a favor don't go look for these fights at all trust me none of them are worth watching.

In fact, none of them even makes much sense at all. The humor is falling very fast with virtually any room to breath. To top it all off, they don't even explain what's properly going on. German or not, there is no official subtitles for this either. This is a horrible alternative counterpart show to an all time classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment