Monday, May 31, 2021

Tips on How to get Adept Twins achievement/trophy

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I recently slowly gotten back into Dead by Daylight. Following the full Resident Evil Chapter announcement. So yesterday I bought all the characters I was missing. Basically after The Blight & Felix not many characters. I already gotten last night, Adept Twins in a match. I will do my best to explain how to get but also I don't want to fully repeat a lot of stuff already said previously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Sv44558CE

Right off the bat, my first tip for them is move a little to release Victor. He can move faster than most killers in this game. He is perfect for helping to spot the survivors especially late into a game. Keep in mind, he attacking or missing will temporary make him vulnerable to get stomp by the survivors. Thankfully, you don't need to wait long in using him again.

Also getting stun by pallets is the same effect to him. If you do it right, Victor actually can jump over pallets to surprise survivors. He also can down em if given the chance. If you choose to do his jumping attack, I recommend quickly rushing over to where he's at to attack that survivor he's on. Victor isn't effected by anything that applies to his sister in matches.

To clarify, perks, add-ons and offerings doesn't apply to him. You can switch between the two characters. I also liked both of them have moris as well. The Twins may come off as confusing at first. But if you had prior experience to similar things like Resident Evil 0. Then you should quickly understand how they work.

Victor can do a small distance especially when the survivors are very close. This is 50/50 if he lands the attack or not. Simply having two characters on the map allows you to search faster. Keep in mind, Charlotte can damage generators as well as hook survivors. Her brother is sadly unable to do both during matches.

There isn't much else to say other than the stuff you heard many times before. I will say The Twins is one of the more interesting to play as since it's two playable characters in one match. I do recommend giving them a try, not a lot of people are into them it seems. Personally, Victor quickly became my favorite twin out of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment