Saturday, September 14, 2019

More characters I would love to see in future Death Battle episodes

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I wanted to push myself by forcing this process on myself again. In order to see if I could throw out the same amount of my favorite characters. It turns out yes I was able to do just that. Keep in mind, just like the previous one. There will not be any Marvel or DC characters. But I will try to bring up more franchises.

This is by no means even close to the amount of characters I love with an passion. Obviously I'm a passionate guy just go ask my wife. I hope those that look at both of them enjoy my work. This was never meant to be me covering all of them at once. Just doing that justice would require way too many blogs to count I'm not kidding.

1. Ghost Face (Scream)


2. Jubei (Ninja Scroll)


3. James Bond (James Bond)


4. Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)


5. The Tall Man (Phantasm)


6. Matt Cordell aka Maniac Cop (Maniac Cop)


7. Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)


8. Serious Sam (Serious Sam)


9. Peter Griffin (Family Guy)


10. Roger the Alien (American Dad)


11. Invader Zim (Invader Zim)


12. Bugs Bunny (The Looney Tunes)


13. John Wick (John Wick)


14. Bryan Mills (Taken)


15. Agent 47 (Hitman)


16. Count Dracula (Castlevania)


17. Vampire Hunter D (Vampire Hunter D)


18. Raziel (Legacy of Kain)


19. The Darkness (Image Comics)


20. Hellboy (Dark Horse comics)


21. Death Adder (Golden Axe)


22. Vectorman (Vectorman)


23. Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)


24. Pennywise (IT)


25. Slappy (Goosebumps)


26. Chucky (Child's Play)


27. Leprechaun (Leprechaun)


28. Big Boss (Metal Gear)


29. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)


30. Riddick (Riddick series)


31. Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)


32. Nights (Nights)


33. Altered Beast (Altered Beast) Several unnamed characters


34. Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)


35. Xavier Pendragon (Eternal Champions)


36. Michael Myers (Halloween)


37. The Man in Black (several Stephen King stories)


38. Heavy (Team Fortress)


39. Street Sharks (Street Sharks)


40. The Toxic Avenger (The Toxic Avenger)


41. Powdered Toast Man (The Ren & Stimpy Show)


42. William J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)


43. Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior) Classic version


44. Bebop and Rocksteady (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

45. Gremlins (Gremlins)


46. Darth Maul (Star Wars)


47. John McClane (Die Hard)


48. The Postal Dude (Postal)


49. Death (Darksiders)


50. Big Daddy (BioShock) Not much differences so why not right lol

No comments:

Post a Comment