Saturday, September 14, 2019

Characters I would love to see in future Death Battle episodes

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I will be doing a different kind of an Death Battle blog. I think it's about time I reveal who some of my top favorite characters I would love to see be on their show. Obviously everyone has different tastes, in fact I'm positive everyone has their own lists for topics like this. So I'm going to have fun with this.

I do want to say a few things unrelated quickly. An update on my upcoming series of reviews are close of finishing. I just need to play one more game while putting more time into a particular section of it. Also special thanks to the guy responsible for the web show Fan War. I may not helped officially on Death Battle but this is the closest I got to that.

Now simply because I got a lot of great choices in just Marvel & DC comics. I will be doing a follow blog just covering those characters. So for right now everything else is on the table. I won't be everything in this, that's virtually impossible. Also the blog simply too long for anyone to read. I will do my best to keeping this at a possible length.

I won't say much about all my choices. I will be listing around fifty characters. I just hope you have some fun looking at my choices.

1. The Violator (Image Comics)


2. Jack series (Tekken)


3. Judge Dredd (Rebellion Development)


4. The Mask (Dark Horse Comics)


5. The Crow (several different comic companies)


6. Cyberdemon (Doom)


7. Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)


8. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)


9. Clare (Claymore)


10. Ryoko Hazuki (Tenchi series)


11. Hit (Dragon Ball)


12. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)


13. Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)


14. Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)


15. Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)


16. Vash the Stampede (Trigun)


17. Alucard (Hellsing)


18. Crow (Deadman Wonderland)


19. Eva Unit 01 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)


20. Gurren Lagann (Gurren Lagann)


21. Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)


22. Aku (Samurai Jack)


23. Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)


24. Mitsurugi (Soulcalibur)


25. Joe Musashi (Shinobi)


26. Leone (Akame Ga Kill)


27. Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)


28. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)


29. Father Abel Nighroad (Trinity Blood)


30. Hagi (Blood+)


31. Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)


32. Kirito (Sword Art Online)


33. Mikasa (Attack on Titan)


34. Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)


35. Piedmon (Digimon)


36. Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)


37. Naraku (Inuyasha)


38. Jio Freed (O-Parts Hunter aka 666 Satan)


39. Nero (Devil May Cry)


40. Nick Ramos (Dead Rising)


41. 10K (Z Nation)


42. Roland Deschain (Dark Tower series)


43. Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)


44. Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog)


45. Reptile (Mortal Kombat)


46. Stitches (Stitches)


47. Klowns (Killer Klowns from Outer Space)


48. Chaos (Primal Rage)


49. Bender (Futurama)


50. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)

No comments:

Post a Comment