Friday, September 20, 2019

Epic Games celebrates Batman

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I heard about Epic Games on and off. Honestly I wasn't sure about them while playing mostly on Xbox One. Very recently, they chose to celebrate one of my personal favorite superheroes of all time. DC's Batman, can you believe it's been eighty years? Batman was introduced late 1939 that quickly became popular.


Batman is one of many timeless characters that everyone has their own ideal how they would use the character. He is actually even more popular than Superman. I was very surprised, Epic Games was able to pull something like this off. We get six free Batman games that will take hours for simply playing & even more for completionists.

We get Batman: Arkham Collection that doesn't include Batman: Arkham Origins. The other bundle is Lego Batman Trilogy that's just the base games. You would have to get Lego Batman 3's dlcs later. Although Telltale is working on a return. I wish both of their Batman games was also included. We already got so much content to keep you busy for months maybe years.

All of these games in their own right shows the love & care they have for the characters. Sure I wasn't crazy about Lego Batman 3 or Arkham Knight but those still had some good things. It's been awhile since I gotten this many free games that made me this happy. I believe getting Saints Row series on GOG through GOG Connect was the previous one to do that.

Honestly I am thankful to get these on their account. Yes I do own some of these already on several platforms including Steam & GOG. Batman truly deserves this level of respect. I thought for the most part, they chose wisely in which Batman games to make free. I felt majority of them needs to be in your collection as soon as possible.

Right now you can only get these Batman games through two bundles. Soon they will be available separately. I am surprised Steam didn't do something like this. Although they do have Batman deals going on right now. I am proud to be alive for something like this. Batman does have some truly amazing licensed games.

No comments:

Post a Comment