Monday, September 9, 2019

Announcing my involvement with Fan War: Astro Boy vs. Cyborg

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I helped in a lot of episodes on the web show Fan War. It's similar to stuff like Death Battle but I felt he gives us some original fights. I didn't know this until after finishing my latest research for his show. He already came out with a trailer for Astro Boy vs. Cyborg episode. I became an involve through facebook since I haven't helped in a while.



Now I won't be revealing anything major that could affect his show. I just wanted to talk about what it was like researching this. I will try to be as spoiler less as possible. I got to be honest, both of these machines in their own right are ridiculous. I was very surprised about a lot of things I personally found during the researching process.

I would even say this might've been the most fun I had doing it for his show in a while. Just in case, Cyborg will strictly be from Teen Titans cartoon. Not the stupid Teen Titans GO show. I felt going this route in a way does kinda make this more interesting. I won't reveal in what way until after the episode is out.

This is going to be a fun episode to watch regardless how he goes about it. As for Astro Boy not to cause any red flags. We chose to give him majority of most canons in some way. All I am allowed to tell you is this will be a crazy episode lol. Cyborg is a character that's more recently growing on me. Obviously we got a rather unusual robot battle with some truly crazy scenarios.

I helped in such episodes as two with Hulk, the big Marvel vs. DC episode & even The Mask vs. Rick Taylor. Although that episode I can only take credit for researching The Mask. I helped with some ridiculous characters like The Mask and Ed in particular. I won't reveal where both of them land on that scale.

Last I checked this is going to be his next episode for sure. He had to delay another episode which I had no involvement in. I recently looked at his episodes, Chaos vs. King Kong by a few thousands view was the most watched episode I helped in. Thank god I spoke up to have King Kong take on Chaos instead.

Astro Boy is hands down one of the oldest fictional characters in anything I ever researched. I think the furthest back I done even if might've been a little piece of information was King Kong. This episode is going to be ridiculous. It will also be like Teen Titans Go not as Animaniacs on crack like. It is more on the lines of something you just gotta to see.

I had to really deep depth to find stuff on both of these characters. Sure he already had some great information. I basically helped solved the puzzle in this rather complex fight. Honestly I am just glad he didn't just do Iron Man vs. Cyborg. Although he actually put Iron Man against Steel whose similar in some way.

Yes I am talking about Marvel vs. DC episode to clarify. Cyborg is truly one of the most complex characters I ever researched. Astro Boy is just one of those character so many people read him the wrong way. All I can say is he's actually very different in his own way. This episode should be high up on my list.

I felt as strange of a match up this is. I got to be honest, this has some great potential. This is going to be one of those fights you may never see again. I really can't describe it without spoiling the episode. I am thankful to even take part in something like this. The only thing I personally would like to do for his show is help in another episode with The Abomination from Marvel comics.

I'm a huge Abomination fan, I felt there's some great possible fights we both can cover for his show. So that's something I can only hope to happen. After all, I'm just a researcher that helps out from time to time. I don't even care I don't get paid, I am just happy to help bring some of my favorite characters to his show.

So Astro Boy vs. Cyborg is likely coming soon probably sooner since I helped. I am curious to see how he will go about the actual animation. This is going to be fun to watch either way you see it. Honestly I wish I had some popcorn because this is going to be amazing. This is going to be come off one way but ends up delivering something else entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment