Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Jack Red reviews Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I always been a fan of the classic cartoon Invader Zim. OMG, I remember being partly freaked out by it. This was an alien show where he attempted to take over the world. Well it is more of him trying to make himself better than humans but you get the idea. This movie just like Rocko's Modern Life movie acts as an continuation of the show.


I got to be honest, I knew for a few years that this movie was coming. I was excited to finally watch it on Netflix. Honestly I had some stuff going on my end, that's why it took awhile for me to get to this review. I would say they did a great job recreating the art style. Maybe not as good as Rocko's Modern Life movie but good enough to get the job done.

I won't say much about the actual plot because I don't want to spoil what actually happens in it. Invader Zim had one of the stupidest excuses for being missing I ever heard of. I am glad they got a lot of the same people who worked on the show back for this. It sucks the actual show didn't last as long as other classics.

In this movie, we learn even more about some of our favorite characters. A little loose spoiler something ridiculous does happen. But that's the only direct hint I'm giving. This movie does a great job telling it's story just like the show. I would say one particular part late in the movie. Again I won't say much about what's going on was incredibly well done.

I felt this was out of time because chances are, if this movie would've been made back then. It would've likely been more of a miss than a hit there it currently is. Hell stuff like Rugrats got a few movies including a crossover with another show The Wild Thornberrys. I felt in comparison to the final season of Samurai Jack, this was more worth the wait.

Honestly there's a lot of great things about this movie. I really can't point out any real negatives about it either. I do recommend this movie especially to those who love the show like I do. Personally I was more into stuff like Rocko's Modern Life. I will say this brought back a lot of memories just watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment