Monday, July 27, 2026

My Joke choices for a future license Dead by Daylight survey

Hello everyone, I just gotten a rather fun idea. Regarding a lot of blogs inspired by DbD's recent license survey. More recently, I decided to do a what if joke choices for a future license DbD survey? I ended up having a lot more fun than I could ever expected.

I will go over every joke choice from many franchises. Once again in alphabet order to keep things interesting. Trust me, if you need a few laughs this might be exactly what the doctor ordered. Mostly I'm viewing all of them as a possible cosmetics collection.

1. Axe Cop

Axe Cop is a rather ridiculous cop character. He virtually can do anything even stuff that shouldn't be possible through his axe. At his core, he's a joke character with no real limits. I easily could see the character coming in as a legacy skin for The Huntress.

2. Barney the Dinosaur

You love me!!! I love you!!! I mean wow a few license surveys. They never had Barney as a joke choice in any of them is mind blowing. A huge talking/singing dinosaur that teaches kid many things. I could see an survivor wearing an outfit inspired by the character.

3. Burger King

Burger King is a bit creepy in anything he's appeared. He's a stalker with a creepy smile giving people food from Burger King. Keep in mind, kids at some locations can play together. I think this king showing up is the last thing they wanna see.

4. Courage the Cowardly Dog

I will be honest very surprised this franchise never appeared on any of those surveys. This small dog took on a huge variety of beings. Not to mention some rather unusual situations including Scooby-Doo crossover. Just imagine some amazing cosmetics for both sides from this cartoon show.

5. Daffy Duck

Some of you might've figured out before you started reading. I had to do an Looney Tunes character. I kept coming back to Daffy because of a particular parody Ghostbusters movie he starred in. I wouldn't mind seeing his famous devil costume coming into the game.

6. Fred Flintstone

Yeah the famous cartoon caveman himself. The idea was silly before it had to be Fred. Of course, he could come with his bowling outfit. I would love to see him bowl as a waiting screen animation. Maybe the small alien cameo as well. I do think Fredy would help lighten things up a bit.

7. Gumby

Yes as in the famous clay stop motion show. Who else remembers that show? All the weirdness that concept could bring to Dead by Daylight. I do think they can get quite creative with the character. I hope the horse makes a cameo as well.

8. Judge Doom

The main antagonist of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? movie. Whose also among my favorite characters Christopher Lloyd played. Essentially an evil cartoon character that's disguised as a real person. The concept itself is a little out there from the usual DbD deals with.

9. Inspector Gadget

This is another obvious joke choice that's surprisingly not in any of those surveys. He is a parody of the Billion Dollar Man. The character has so many features that doesn't make any real sense. Just curious to see how they would attempt animating Inspector Gadget.

10. Invader Zim

Of course, a personal favorite Nicktoon I always enjoyed. Invader Zim was an alien that was tasked to conqueror Earth. But he was assisted by not bright smaller robot named Gir. Look the actual concept ended up being a surprisingly fun cartoon show.

11. Mask

Mask is a famous comic book character. The actual character in question so happens to be the mask itself. In the comics, a lot of people wore the mask to all kind of chaos. Mask virtually could do anything including reality warping. Honestly, I wanna see some crazy animations!!!

12. Meatwad

Yes from Aqua Teen Hunger Force show. Meatwad is a member of a trio that deals with all kind of crazy situations. Being shape shifting ground beef is already disgusting to think of. Yes he can easily remove his own brain. Meatwad actually could bring a lot of humor to the game.

13. M&M characters

M&M does a lot of commercials over the years. In majority of them are red regular M&M guy and yellow peanut M&M guy respectively. But there's a few more of them that often plays on them possibly getting eaten. Considering a couple licensed games, I could see the candy brand crossing over soon.

14. Oscar the Grouch

Yes the guy whose living inside a trash car. I could see a random trash can moving slowly around a map. Occasionally he pops up the lid to insult the killers. Some possible crazy cosmetics the character could have makes this even more of a fun idea.

15. Slapstick

He's a Marvel comic character that's more like a classic cartoon character. I know imagine he gets allowed to do slapstick comedy with a killer. Which regularly would be against how DbD works. At the same time, they could do a lot of crazy animations with the character.

16. Slim Jim Guy

Not to be confused with the late wrestler Randy Savage. Slim Jim Guy for a short period was the mascot for the brand. Often showing up in some crazy commercials. Even cameo as a hidden rider in Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2. The brand never been the same after he's replaced.

17. SpongeBob Squarepants

This was actually among the first joke choices I thought of. SpongeBob is a rather ridiculous cartoon character. His cartoon show being on the air for so long allows many crazy possibilities. He recently crossed over in Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds.

18. The Tick

The Tick is a super hero that's on the weird side. How many people remembers the classic cartoon show? The Tick is over the top comedy super hero franchise. I am curious to see what insanity this crossover could bring? Honestly, this might be too weird of an idea!!!

Conclusion

I really wanted to get this out my system. I hope anyone that took the time to read all of this had a good time. I tried to be creative with each joke choices. Some possibly even funnier than anything I actually written lol. Regardless, I would be interested in seeing majority of these franchises coming to the game. Honestly, I wish the DbD community was this open minded about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment