Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game First Roadmap

Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2024 nominated the game in it's solo video game award category. I will confess I voted for Resident Evil 4 Remake. I'm crossing my fingers for Chucky to win Best Series award though. Honestly, it's amazing the game wasn't out long they ended up nominating it for their award ceremony.

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, today the team behind Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game revealed it's first roadmap. For a while, some of us were wondering if the game still alive or not. Now we know the game still got some life left in it. Currently I'm away from the game but I'm already planning an return later this year.

This month they will have Quality of Life Update. Some of us are hoping this fixes some bugs the game has that affects matches to a degree. New characters doesn't state for one or both sides. I'm still waiting for the Deputy to show up. Maybe Officer Mooney makes a surprising appearance. There wasn't many notable human characters in the movie.

Some people waiting for the two female Klowns from the movie to show up too. The famous Debbie's roommates joke sticks around all these years. Some of the other male Klowns could show up as well. During all of this, a new paid Klown skin called Zombo got added. I felt there's two of those Klown skins left.

Back to this, August we have new characters once again. Moving on, a new map would be a nice touch. Not because any of these maps are boring, I personally love playing on em. I am still waiting for inside the spaceship map to show up. It's also possible a brand new location made for the game could be added too.

New gameplay features, there's a lot of things this could be. For more attacks for the Klowns to use during matches. It also could be more defensive tricks to help the humans escape or ambush Klowns too. I don't think this is a new mode though. Another possibility is adding in a car the humans can use.

Very likely similar to F13 game, you need to find particular objects. Then repair the vehicle in order to use it during matches. Considering the Klowns have their invisible car. I would love to see a car chase to spice things up a bit. We might get a new feature to better customize characters on both sides as well.

September not only mentions new gameplay features as well as new characters. In my opinion the most interesting month in this roadmap. We are getting new mini games during matches. Honestly it would help to spice up things while not constantly getting the same ones again. It's also possibilities it could exclusive to a particular action.

Very likely a new way to escape. But you have to nail it or Klowns takes you down. Klowns also could be given the ability to put humans inside balloons like Debbie. New Klowntalies, I welcome this. I have several ideas what we could be seeing. A personal favorite I been dying to see in the game badly.

To clarify, these aren't small balloons. No these are huge, round balloons with a pattern design. This obviously would be an alternative to cocooning humans. The only real difference is guns also can pop em. However if they are low on health, they risk killing em instead. Adding this in as an alternative to captured humans spices things up.

Officer Mooney got turned into a dummy. I would love to see an human get that. Another possible finisher could be running over an human with the invisible car. You know kinda like a particular kill scene in the original Killjoy with the ice cream truck. Another comical sorta Beetlejuice reference finisher is having an human near the test your strength game.

A Klown uses their mallet sending an human flying pass the bell into the sky. We also could see Klownzilla summoned to take out an human too. I rather have a mode we play as him taking on a lot more humans. We also could see an human jumped out an window. The Klowns has their ridiculously small trampoline outside.

They suddenly pull it away while they fall to their death like the famous Looney Tunes falling joke. I am also hoping they finally fixed the Baby Klowns. They were meant to help trap humans during matches. Sadly before the game launched they gotten remove to be worked on. I felt without those in the game it's not quite Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game.

October once again new characters, I'm happy more characters to play as. Even if it's a small thing to some people. A new map could be the forest where the spaceship landed. Maybe the old man from earlier in the movie becomes a playable character. Maybe he comes to the game with his dog that works like the Klowns' balloon dog.

The compass helps point you into several directions while using it. Adding in a dog for the humans to track the Klowns could help at times. I know there isn't much left from the movie they could use. I'm pretty happy what we gotten already. A new map could introduce where the conspiracy guy located too.

Another Klowntality idea is being in a cocoon. They get the ridiculously long straw to drink all the blood out. I can tell you a lot of people that loves the movie would love this!!! Of course, they also can come up with new ones for the game. I felt this game has so much appeal. I'm so happy Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game continuing with a promising roadmap ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment