Friday, November 13, 2020

No more Unus Annus

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, for the past year two YouTubers Markiplier and his friend Ethan chose to do videos every day through out a whole year. They done some truly questionable stuff I'm amazed YouTube didn't remove. Unus Annus in another language means living up to a year. Every single video ends with the clock ticking with what time is left.

I am using loop holes so neither Mark or Ethan can make me take it down. I am not going to fully reveal everything they done. I may mention bits or pieces of some those videos. Otherwise, I am mostly talking about the very concept itself. They both chose to start a new YouTube channel with the goal of ending it in a year.

Now that alone tells you what ultimately their goal is from the very beginning. They revealed a major reason they done this is to do videos that isn't their usual stuff from boredom. Some of these videos are informational, interesting to the point you'll learn stuff both good or bad. They have eaten & drank stuff not pleasant.

They are ending it all during a live stream which I don't think ever happened before. If it has, can anyone tell me who done it first please thanks in advance. Unus Annus is mostly out the wall comedy web show that doesn't even take it seriously. Even when they do get serious at times. They met a lot of great people through out a year.

There was a period where they couldn't be together in person. They quickly found a way to continue what they started. COV-19 wasn't deadly enough to kill off Unus Annus. Let's be honest, some of these videos will forever leave imagines you wish you could unseen, a particular costume video. I love they chose to exactly what they wanted that wasn't necessary they done on their own channels.

This quickly became one of the fastest growing YouTube channels in history. I don't think it's just because of Markiplier himself. There's a lot of thought behind a lot of these videos. Some of them really gets you thinking of many things very differently. This channel is so unusual yet unique in it's overall design.

Unus Annus has a few hours left as of this blog entry. There's virtually no point to link anything directly Unus Annus here. There's a lot of recurring themes including a lot of similar concept videos. I am not saying they were running out of ideas. When restrictions relating to COD-19 took effect, it greatly altered their plans.

The fact, they still wanted to continue even then bravo for not giving up guys. There's people wishing they could do something like Unus Annus. This channel is so special in terms of having two friends enjoying even the bad things in those videos. At the same time, they are still friends end of the day.

A little hint what my favorite Unus Annus is. It involves words now saying a little more could allow them to force me to take this down. So I'm playing smart here like Markiplier smart lol. These guys had a rather interesting journey within a year. The journey may seem like an excuse to start early on doing their bucket lists.

I can assure you it's much deeper than that. These guys are clearly entertainers at heart. They truly love their fans, they already know what majority of them felt about this channel ending. I personally think they would make some sort of continuation of Unus Annus. Simply doing it at all was a commitment.

It never was oh you can chicken out that's it kind of thing. No it was more of you agreed to it now suffer the punishments when it paid due. Unus Annus is sorta a fantasy most of us viewers have. Especially those who aren't technically YouTube stars. I can speak for those people, the risks alone isn't worth it.

We really wish we could do many things Unus Annus has done. I know a lot of it involve money but also the concept of doing some of this for fun purposes alone. Unus Annus is something that's like The Angry Video Game Nerd where in one way or another it's all a part of us. We all want to do those things and more.

I will give them for fully commit to the purpose behind their channel. It isn't easy to make videos everyday especially when you already have a successful YouTube channel. It is a lot of work to sorta out especially within a year. Clearly, both Mark & Ethan were willing to test how well they can multi task.

You can tell I have a lot of respect for both of them as well as this soon to be gone channel. In a way, this feels like an unauthorized broadcasts. You know shows or movies playing on an unofficial service. Especially those allowing stuff that wouldn't been allowed on actual channels on Television.

Well that's what Unus Annus felt like to me. They are taking a lot of risks with some of these videos. I don't even think I'll hear from anyone whose involved with those videos. I will say this message to both Mark and Ethan in a way that's almost like me directly saying it right in their faces.

Mark, Ethan you guys sure went out on a limb to give us such entertainment. Even with the death of Unus Annus, the overall experience ultimately made you both better people. I'm sure in time, your fans will still be there for you both. In all of us in our own way, Unus Annus lives on. It never can truly die, in fact it will suddenly become that of an phoenix rising from the ashes.

Honestly, Unus Annus was something I watched a lot with my wife. There's times we both gotten great laughs. Sometimes, I really needed it after a while. Yes, they do often talk about running out of time as well as death itself. But that's a given since the very beginning of it's existence. Thus, them never saying it was going to end or any mention of death at all isn't true to itself.

Unus Annus is something you should watch while you still have time. Yes, I made a few Unus Annus memes. If they asked me to take em down, I would out of respect alone. This is something the world will never be the same once it's gone. It was something that brought people together. Almost like one of many things people consider to be the universal language.

For those that doesn't know what that means. There are things people are into that most people are deeply passionate about. Unus Annus is something that will continue to inspire people long after it's gone. Honestly, I'm happy to spend a few days doing mostly getting caught up on their videos. I am not even going to criticize videos I don't like because there isn't much I didn't like at all.

The overall ratio of their videos are quite good. Some of them I would say are very rewatchable. There's little to no real filter within their actions. You actually can think of this like being free while what some people consider what freedom is like or thinking like a child. They openly chose to do things they knew a lot of people aren't even expecting.

Let's be honest, trying to predict the unpredictable here is virtually like trying to make sense of it all. We all already knew that's never going to happen lol. It is no secret, these two guys are creative people. Amy whose one of the camera people came up with a lot of those videos herself. She also does live streams making pots.

I know it's time to end it. No not like that I don't even know any of them lol. I felt this was something worth getting into while it was still around. I will miss watching their videos until the day I die. Unus Annus isn't about death but getting to truly live your life. If you aren't truly living your life, you're already dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment