Friday, November 27, 2020

Criticisms about The Angry Video Game Nerd in Tower of Torment: The Final Chapter

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, this is a post I don't think anyone should or needs to make. But I looked at a lot of comments saying stuff like "Give us AVGN 3 or The bonus game isn't AVGN 3." I am here to defend this bonus game. Honestly, people still saying stuff like that after watching they're making of video are selfish pricks.

Yes, this is one world with four levels. But they explained the reasons behind it's creation. Also, a lot of you aren't even realizing the amount of work went into recreating two games here. Which had to include some important changes. Not because they wanted to differ it from the previous releases. No because they were necessary changes to further connected all the games together.

As I said in my own review of AVGN I & II Deluxe, they shown creative in this bonus game. The simple fact, one of the stages has a huge truck going back & forward often through out the stage. Let's be honest, this alone is very frustrating to pull off. I felt the joke was well executed with a proper level of challenge. The third stage allowed you to go in a loop as some older games had done.

The first stage is one of the best first stages I played in a long time. The boss stage is absolutely perfection. I don't have a single criticism for it at all, I loved every minute of it. The title of this does have The Final Chapter. Which means it's meant to be the last one unless they decided to make another one. If they do end up continuing & it's not a reboot, the joke is clearly Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter.

The songs in those stages are amazing guys. I felt it didn't need to be longer than it actually is. It kinda upsets me to hear you want a more "proper" AVGN 3 game. The next one if we ever get one is going to be AVGN 4 like it or not. For a bonus game, it left a major impact on me. I even felt some of the funniest jokes yet are in this.

I do agree with their decision to make this bonus game to help make their fans happy. Sure, a lot of us wouldn't mine getting newer versions of games we already have. But at the same time, we still want something regardless. In this case, those people simply didn't care about the bonus game at all. They went out of their way to making this bonus game for your entertainment.

It is quite upsetting those saying stuff like that have no respect. Also, a lot of people aren't necessary good at these games anyway. I felt this was a smart move to making those people happy. Some price aren't happy you'll pay fifteen bucks for this compilation. Technically speaking, each five dollars in that purchase is for each game included.

Do you even care they finally bring in a parody of Bugs Bunny? Obviously, we all knew eventually this was going to happen. I really waited patiently for this myself since Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle episode is my favorite. I honestly felt like the wait was well worth it. These stages will test you in ways you would expect from the last couple stages.

The trailers and a particular line from the boss stage confirmed the bonus game is in fact AVGN 3. So what it isn't many stages? I felt it was surprisingly well balanced, creative and unique at it's very core. Some of you come off as if you're being rip off. No if they were ripping you off, you wouldn't get all of this together.

It likely would've been each stage being dlcs that isn't bundle together. Now that's ripping people off, last I checked Freakzone Games doesn't do that. I am glad The Nostalgia Critic is no longer in AVGN II. His entire usage of the character came more off like their composite videos than an actual story line. He simply did not belong in an AVGN game, sorry some of you don't want to hear it.

AVGN 3 is short because if it was any longer. The game would quickly over stay it's welcome. What I mean by this is adding more to what we already have would take away from it altogether. Just imagine, we had two additional stages making it six in total. It just wouldn't work as well as just having four stages here.

Why because it's four very different stages that do stand out in their own right. Adding anymore craziness to it wouldn't work nearly as well. The stupidest thing I heard was someone actually refunded the game over. I kid you not this is one of the stupidest reasons to refund any game I ever heard. Are you ready for it?

Well because I'm not lol, he requested a refund due to the game over quotes being removed. WOW, I know I could've left that off but it was so amazingly stupid I couldn't. Now if another AVGN game happens, they could play on sequel titles confusion jokes. Honestly, I am happy with I gotten from them.

Some people thought the bonus game was going to be more than it actually is. Oh ok that's a fair statement. But this bonus game was a great way to tie it all together. Yes, most of the story was in the boss stage. What I think happened is shortly after AVGN II. Some point while The Nerd was passed out on the ground.

He woke up hearing something going high up in the air like a rocket. But it turned out to be this flying castle instead. The Nerd decides he doesn't have anything to lose so he goes to check it out. They also could've play on using your imagination to fill in the blanks joke. Sure, the collectibles aren't much in the bonus game.

They do make you work for em to make the process a bit longer. They easily could've done the first stage in a short game was too hard joke. Be thankful, it isn't designed that way. I don't think this third game needed to be much of anything. Yet it quickly blew my expectations fast. Also, if Freakzone Games makes another AVGN game.

They got plenty of options to delivering another ridiculous parody game. Sometimes, something so small leaves a bigger impact on people. Which is very likely what they were going for here. They given us something short, sweet and truly rememberable in it's own right. This bonus game deserves more reason than some of you are giving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment